Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Other than Mustangs...What do you do???

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Wil
2nd Gear Member

Just turned 29 and recently married, went to Hawaii for the honeymoon. I studied and graduated in accounting but ended up in the hotel industry, currently the Director of Operations in DC. ( If any of my fellow mustanger need a room in Washington DC, I got the hook up!! PM me ) I love my car and my wife for letting me get it before I even had my license reinstated ( I was a bad bad BAAAD boy in my mid 20's). Playing video games and tech news is what I love other then just staring at my Mustang, my wife thinks people will think I'm crazy if just stand in front of my car and just stare at her thinking what mod to do next.

I'm also in the Northern Virginia Mustang Club, WOOT WOOT!!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Ricardo
3rd Gear Member

33, born and raised in Texas. Wandered around partying in my early 20s until I lost everything and then joined the Air Force. It's been 10 years now and the best decision I ever made. My job is Munitions and it's a pretty cool job, I get to see some really cool stuff that we use to keep our nation safe. Believe me when I say this nation is safe, anyone who messes with us is facing some serious hurt!
I have a wonderful wife who actually told me to get my Mustang (now she questions the wisdom of that) and a little girl who was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome. Working on my BA in psych (7 classes left!) and plan on eventually working with familes who have special needs children.
My other hobbies besides playing with the Mustang are fishing, camping, and bodybuilding.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Avery0001
1st Gear Member

18 years old freshman in college, work for a booking company at a local music venue. Which is great because I love music, have been playing guitar for 5 years or so. I have loved cars ever since I was about 5 when my grandfather gave my dad my uncle's old 1973 corvette stingray. (confusing I know) he had it for years trying to restore it, eventually lost his licence then passed away when I was 4. It sat in my grandfathers garage for a while, then my grandfather gave it to my dad to restore for me when I got older and I love it
(^ Trying to start it with my dads truck because it sat in my garage all winter and never got started.)

taken it to many carshows with my father who is also a car lover, has had many muscle and exotic cars, more recently a 2008 Jaguar XK which is very very nice.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:42 PM
mtbker29
3rd Gear Member

35, Electrician...married, have two kids who keep me busy everyday. Love classic rock and of course Ford Mustangs!