Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

never thought it would actually happen...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

Default RE: never thought it would actually happen...

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

plz read

alright guys.. well im still i guess pretty new here.. only been a member since march i think.. and had the car since then..

well because of very simplistic, dumba.ss things at home (im 19 living wiht mom and step dad, and starting college tomarrow!) i am being kicked out.. he was the one the convinced me to get rid of my bad a.ss f150, THAT WAS PAID OFF! and buy this mustang gt.. which i love soooooo much.. im gunna be soo sad.. but anyways.. i went into the stang with 19 trade in on truck, and 1k down, owing about 7k.. he was paying the payments for me, merely to establish credit..

well they are kicking me out, and he said he is not paying any more for the car.. so im now faced with, college fees, a car payment, inssurance, AND NOW IM GUNNA HAVE TO SOME HOW MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR ALL THAT AND FIND A PLACE TO LIVE.. wow.. and the reason behind all this, is mainly bc my alarm was going off for 10 mins this morning, and he could hear it and is sick of hearing it.. other than that.. im a good kid, stay out of trouble, never have them worried about me, or am in there way.. "i dont do enough around the house" says mom.. so..

basically.. this is me, saying.. ADIOS!~.. and now im on the search to find a decent truck for under or around 22k, so that i wont have payments any more, and maybe skip college and start a cabinetry business/woodworking.. o ya.. some how im gunna have to find a way to make liek 10k to buy shop tools..

God help me.. i was set up to fail from the day i got the car..

if any one is intrested in an 07, GT Alloy, Charcoal leather, premium, 18 DD wheels, nitto's.. eh.. stuff is in the sig..

o by the way, under 7k miles and maintained by me gothicly, and no one else ever touched the car, no jiffy lubes or dealerships, and also, tires have less than 1k miles on them..

heres some pics.. make an offer.. (does not inlcude painted calipers [red] and xenon window scoops..)

i am deffinately going to miss you guys.. you have been the best.. and will miss the brother hood of mustang owners.. it wont be my last tho, thats for sure.. but its going to be alongggg time b4 i get another one..

i hope this sh.t simmers down and nothign happens..

ttul
-GTstang

that sucks man, really great lookin car, any chance u'll sell the rims? i really like them, pm about it if u want
Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Life sucks don't it? My folks booted me at 17....best thing that ever happened to me
Old 08-22-2007, 07:46 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

yea man and its only 7k, i could show u ways to make that money off the internet in a few months and if u have a side job, u can also pay for it with that. with only 7k left, its worth an investment, especially for such low miles. I would buy it off u if i could, it looks awesome. Right size rims and tint and shade of color
Old 08-22-2007, 07:47 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

gtstang...if you do need a place 2 crash 4 a while..seriously let me know..its way over here in tampa..but I can't stand to see a bright kid like urself give up on college...no bs here..just pm me and let me know...tj
Old 08-22-2007, 07:53 PM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

David, you really need to sit down with your mom and have a heart to heart talk. Listen to her concerns and communicate with her. If she says that you're not doing enough around the house then step it up and help out more. Think of all they do for you and the money you're able to spend by not paying for things like a place to live, utilities, food,ect...I'm thinking your step-dad (d!ck) was having a bad day and things got out of hand. You really need to talk to him also. In the heat of the moment sometimes things are said and everything gets blown all out of proportion. I won't give you my opinion on selling the Stang and getting a truck, that's whatever you feel the need to do. I've met you several times and you seem like a really good kid, I'm sure everything will work itself out once the smoke clears. Good luck bro
Old 08-22-2007, 08:24 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

TJ and Dennis, you guys are great.. i really appreciate it..

TJ.. that is something that i can not believe.. you are truly a good genuine guy. from the start, when i dealt with you for the pillar pod, i knew you were awesome.. your offer is way to generous and i REALLLY appreciate the fact that you would be so willing to take me in liek that.. thats a great feeling.. i dunno how to thank you just for saying that.. seriously man.. i want to shake your hand right now.

Dennis.. i talked to my mom a bit when i got home, and she said i dont do enough around here, which i will agree to, and that he (d!ck/stepdad) is staying at his beach condo for the night to cool down.. tomarrow i plan on talking to him, and setting everything straight.. one thing i cant be doing is get told im being kicked out, and have a huge car payment when i leave for work, and then when i get home, find out that they calmed down.. i cant do that.. i allready told work that i might need a day off next week to find a place to live.. and explained the entire situation to my boss.. who helped me out a little bit.. now heres the thing.. it seems like im goin to be able to stay home as long as i help out aroundhere.. but tomarrow i will be talking to him to see whats happening wiht the car payment.. if he is stickin it on me, im selling the car, and moving out.. here is my reasoning..........

i can stay home, and pay $400/mo. for a car.. and no living expense.
or
i can sell the car, get into the truck and be even and loose no more money, and not have any payments, and also lower insurance since its a 2x4.. and use the $400 towards an appartment.. now i talked to my real dad in NC and has told me this before, that he will help me with living expense but will NOT hand it to me.. as long as im workign and going to school, he will help me..

so.. basically its a loose, loose.. but with the second option i open alot of oppurtunity as far as, starting pressure washing again, work for a carpenter again, probably wont be spending $400/mo. on car parts like i do now.. and will be on my own, learning life like your supposed to..

AND

about enlisting.. i have considered it many times.. and my grandparents, dad, step dad, etc. were allll in the nacy, military, and one was a officer in Nam.. so they have talked to me about that before.. my dad doesnt think i should go, because he doesnt want to see me die in the sand for a war that "we shouldnt be fighting".. im not sure how i feel on the war, and i wouldnt mind going into the service as much as i used to.. BUT.. i want to live my life, the way i want to, as far as having kids and getting married at a young age, and not at 30 somthing.. i dont want to be 35 before i graduate college and start an architecture firm.. or whatever..

jsut my thoguhts
-GTstang
Old 08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

enlisting wouldnt be a bad idea, maybe like 15 years ago or so, right now you don't want to. no need to get killed in a senseless war, as you mentioned.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

400 for an apartment in FL.....hell in Indy 600 is about as low as you can go before you have to fight the critters for a space on the couch!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:52 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

im saying thats how much i would have to put towards it.. my dad is going to help..

so if we went half and half.. 400 and 400 makes for a descent place i would htink

Old 08-22-2007, 09:33 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

just try to work everything out with ur rents and maybe u'll find a way to pay for the stang, like myself i was thinkin of getting rid of it, til i discovered thats its the one joy in my life that hasnt disappointment me and i would do anything to keep her. just my though, good luck bro

Quick Reply: never thought it would actually happen...