Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

never thought it would actually happen...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 03:22 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

Default never thought it would actually happen...

plz read

alright guys.. well im still i guess pretty new here.. only been a member since march i think.. and had the car since then..

well because of very simplistic, dumba.ss things at home (im 19 living wiht mom and step dad, and starting college tomarrow!) i am being kicked out.. he was the one the convinced me to get rid of my bad a.ss f150, THAT WAS PAID OFF! and buy this mustang gt.. which i love soooooo much.. im gunna be soo sad.. but anyways.. i went into the stang with 19 trade in on truck, and 1k down, owing about 7k.. he was paying the payments for me, merely to establish credit..

well they are kicking me out, and he said he is not paying any more for the car.. so im now faced with, college fees, a car payment, inssurance, AND NOW IM GUNNA HAVE TO SOME HOW MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR ALL THAT AND FIND A PLACE TO LIVE.. wow.. and the reason behind all this, is mainly bc my alarm was going off for 10 mins this morning, and he could hear it and is sick of hearing it.. other than that.. im a good kid, stay out of trouble, never have them worried about me, or am in there way.. "i dont do enough around the house" says mom.. so..

basically.. this is me, saying.. ADIOS!~.. and now im on the search to find a decent truck for under or around 22k, so that i wont have payments any more, and maybe skip college and start a cabinetry business/woodworking.. o ya.. some how im gunna have to find a way to make liek 10k to buy shop tools..

God help me.. i was set up to fail from the day i got the car..

if any one is intrested in an 07, GT Alloy, Charcoal leather, premium, 18 DD wheels, nitto's.. eh.. stuff is in the sig..

o by the way, under 7k miles and maintained by me gothicly, and no one else ever touched the car, no jiffy lubes or dealerships, and also, tires have less than 1k miles on them..

heres some pics.. make an offer.. (does not inlcude painted calipers [red] and xenon window scoops..)

i am deffinately going to miss you guys.. you have been the best.. and will miss the brother hood of mustang owners.. it wont be my last tho, thats for sure.. but its going to be alongggg time b4 i get another one..

i hope this sh.t simmers down and nothign happens..

ttul
-GTstang

Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

Default RE: never thought it would actually happen...

dam sorry to hear that, good luck, hope everything works out for ya
Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

o ya, and the car is flawless.. waxed at least 1 if not twice a month and washed every few days
Old 08-22-2007, 03:27 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Damn thats crazy, Good luck on whatever you do i really liked your stang too.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:31 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

I think you need to sit down with your folks and have a adult debate about the issues..

good luck..i really dont think your MOM will kick you out unless you stole from Her to buy Mustang parts...[&:]
Old 08-22-2007, 03:33 PM
nkx1
2nd Gear Member

First of all, I hope you aren't serious about skipping college because of a family squabble. You're just screwing yourself. Unless you have something extraordinary to market, or have an amazing business idea, it makes absolutely no sense not to go to college. You'll have way more opportunities if you go to college, and very few if you skimp on college. I know of few desireable jobs that don't require a college degree. Plus, anything you can do without a college degree, you can do with one. It obviously doesn't work the other way around though.

Why would you buy a $22k truck anyway? $22k is how much I paid for my new GT. You might as well keep your car.

Anyway, try to stay focused here. If you need to, sell your car and get a $5k car for college, and get loans/grants and/or work to pay for school and living expenses. You'll thank yourself in 5 or 10 years for making the decision to go college. You'll likely be sorry of you don't go. I would honestly probably not hire someone who was too lazy or had the lack of foresight not to go to college for any job that pays over $35k/yr.

And your stepdad sounds like a d1ck. No offense to you. Kicking someone out right before they are going to start school? That's pretty cold. I would kick him in the nuts j/k.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Jokeurmnd
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear,it's such a nice car and best of luck with the money situation
Old 08-22-2007, 03:50 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

IF you really have to do all of this.... Then you need to buy a beater truck and pocket the rest of the money. The day will come again that you can buy a nice car, just give it time.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:52 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

man thats a nice looking car...........very tastefully modified. its a shame you gotta get rid of it.

but when one door closes, another opens...........

you could have an 11 second daily driveable fox!!!!! PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED!!

a guy i know is selling his vortech-blown, built motor 1991 GT........for 10 grand flat even. i think that would be a good buy.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:55 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Ever think of enlisting? Money, free education, pensionand a place to live!

Quick Reply: never thought it would actually happen...