Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i saw MY TWIN CAR! WHAT A TWIST!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 01:30 PM
FenderParrothead
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: i saw MY TWIN CAR! WHAT A TWIST!!

ORIGINAL: Alloyed

Made me laugh. Anyway, I would love to see a car like mine with some modifications on it in person. I've seen three mustangs just like mine roaming around the streets and onetime, back when it was stock, I parked it in a parking lot and while I was in Michaels (Not my choice) someone with the same car as mine parked right next to it. I walked up to the wrong car and tried to open it...set off the alarm. But the chick that owned it was walking out to her car and turned off the alarm. We had a laugh and went on our ways.
haha - that's classic!

I'd ask you if you got her number (that just seems like a classic "how did you meet" story) but considering you were at Michael's (as you explained, not by your choice), I'm assuming you already have a significant other.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:41 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

God knows there are still tons of mods I can do, but to this date I have not seen a twin yet. The closest would be my friend, mystang04, who did the conversion and all other mods with me. We basically buy our parts (x) 2 and install them ourselves. The only real difference are his rims and its black. God I love these cars.

Old 08-24-2007, 01:42 PM
seniorsmith
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FenderParrothead

ORIGINAL: Alloyed

Made me laugh. Anyway, I would love to see a car like mine with some modifications on it in person. I've seen three mustangs just like mine roaming around the streets and onetime, back when it was stock, I parked it in a parking lot and while I was in Michaels (Not my choice) someone with the same car as mine parked right next to it. I walked up to the wrong car and tried to open it...set off the alarm. But the chick that owned it was walking out to her car and turned off the alarm. We had a laugh and went on our ways.
haha - that's classic!

I'd ask you if you got her number (that just seems like a classic "how did you meet" story) but considering you were at Michael's (as you explained, not by your choice), I'm assuming you already have a significant other.
I've had the same thing happen to me twice in my life...Neither incident involved a Mustang however. In my younger and more modest days, I owned a tan Plymouth Horizon (Dodge Omni). I walked out of a local grocery store to find that my car had a huge dent in the fender. I was so pissed. While examining the dent, I noticed that some one had also put on my spare-tire. I was like, what the f*ck. I then noticed that some crazy bastardhad thrown a baby seat in the back of my car.I thennoticed that my car was in the next row over.