Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TRUFIBER is making the KR hood!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 11:53 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

Default RE: TRUFIBER is making the KR hood!!!!!!!!!

For the love of God someone please bring a camera!
Old 09-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

I'll be getting many pictures of the whole show.[sm=Flahssssss.gif] The Trufiber car I mentioned is mine. It will have something new and real purty debuting on it! I can say for certain that the Shelby GT500KR hood will not be there on a car. There was no time to get it painted an on a car for this show.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:41 AM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

I will be in line for one of those...
Old 09-17-2007, 01:54 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

Trufiber has posted more pics of the prototype (sorry it won't let me post the pics in here"

Click this:
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showth...011&page=3
Old 09-18-2007, 11:54 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Im going to do my part to bring this hood to you guys sooner rather than later.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

I'll be getting many pictures of the whole show.[sm=Flahssssss.gif] The Trufiber car I mentioned is mine. It will have something new and real purty debuting on it! I can say for certain that the Shelby GT500KR hood will not be there on a car. There was no time to get it painted an on a car for this show.
And they can't put it on a display rack and have it for us to see it? j/k Please take some good pics, Scotte, since I won't be able to attend (work and home improvement projects are going to prevent me from attending).
Old 09-19-2007, 10:39 PM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

Scottie,
I am considering the GTS-2 hood for a future mod and I have to ask this question; how much stock do you own in Alliance? You bump their products up on a very high pedestal and a have their name plastered on your car.

No offense to you but I have been around long enough on this earth to know that you can’t always trust people and that I always need to decipher authenticity from marketing BS.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

I own absolutely zero stocks or any other interests in them at all. I am sponsored by them, and under a sponsorship contract with them. I contacted them after a post was made on this forum that they were looking for a car to sponsor. They wanted photos, which I sent, then they asked me to bring the car to them to see in person. I did so, and was offered the sponsorship. I get the newest hoods from them whenever they come out, and am working closely with them on new designs, and new products. In exchange for the hoods, I have to run their windshield banner, attend a specified number of events, promote their product, and not put a competitiors similar part on my car while under contract. They also have exclusive rights to use photos of my car for in and for any advertisement purposes. I do get to keep the hoods I get. I am also in talks with a few other product companies for sponsorship as well.

On a personal note, I talk good about their products because I truly think their products are the absolute best, whether or not I am sponsored by them. No other manufacturer comes close to the quality of their product, nor does any other have the fit and finish, or strengthof their products. When I get sh#tty products, I will tell how bad they are and why the suck, and will let everyone I can not to buy the products. When I get the best, I will say that too.

Scott
Old 09-20-2007, 12:09 AM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

Ok fair enough, thanks for the level headed response.

Do their hoods shake at all under average and high speeds?
One thing I hate about FB hoods is the shaking in my field of view; it drives me nuts.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:23 AM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

No they don't! Their hoods are all speed tested to 140mph. None of their hoods require the use of hood pins either. I put them on for their looks with the hood in my sig, but I will not have any on with the new hood. Their hoods fit so good, that when opened, you can gently set them down and use two fingers to close them. You do not need to slam or drop them like you do with the factory hoods.

Quick Reply: TRUFIBER is making the KR hood!!!!!!!!!