Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi from C6 land ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 09:46 PM
tjfontaine

Default Hi from C6 land ...

Was getting bored over on the Corvette forum ... thought I would pop over and see what you Stang guys are talking about ... I want to say I really love the new Mustang ... yeah, I am a Vette guy but all cars have their proper place right? My wife has been bugging me to get a new Mustang for her ... maybe if we move to a warmer climate (my C6 is NOT my DD ... Jeep for that for me, Lexus for her) ... Anyway, love the new stangs and I know the non-Shelbys or non modifieds are not a threat to my C6 I still have a thing for the look of the newest Ford Ponycar. Enjoy your sweet ride gang ...
Old 09-17-2007, 09:48 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Hi from C6 land ...

Welcome...Finally a non flamer here with repect[sm=hail.gif]
Old 09-17-2007, 09:50 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Welcome abord man..
Old 09-17-2007, 09:56 PM
SkidLid
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tjfontaine

Was getting bored over on the Corvette forum ... thought I would pop over and see what you Stang guys are talking about ... I want to say I really love the new Mustang ... yeah, I am a Vette guy but all cars have their proper place right? My wife has been bugging me to get a new Mustang for her ... maybe if we move to a warmer climate (my C6 is NOT my DD ... Jeep for that for me, Lexus for her) ... Anyway, love the new stangs and I know the non-Shelbys or non modifieds are not a threat to my C6 I still have a thing for the look of the newest Ford Ponycar. Enjoy your sweet ride gang ...
Hey i herd if you cut holes in the floor boards of a Vet you can actually make it go faster with the right pair of air Jordans !
Not my opinion thats just what i herd.

Kidding ofcourse, welcome in.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:57 PM
GT Bob
3rd Gear Member

Welcome aboard man! I love the new C6's myself, and its nice to see a person who has one that has a genuine appreciation for all cars
Old 09-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Taboo
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tjfontaine

Troll. JK....welcome aboard!!

On the reciprocity front, I like the C6 alot, but always been a 'Stang guy at heart. My bro has his '71 frame off resto in his garage so we have some good brother to brother ribbing about our brand choice for cars.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Dennis074.0
3rd Gear Member

nice whorevette.

just kidding, welcome aboard.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Zookroo1
1st Gear Member

The Vette is looking good! I feel about the same with the Mustang and Corvette- the 1960's models and the current incarnations are the best. Stop by to say hi anytime!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:14 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums partner!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:17 PM
besam
2nd Gear Member

whats up

nice vette i love the new front end

Quick Reply: Hi from C6 land ...