Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kinda got shunned

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 09:50 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Kinda got shunned

[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=roll.gif]

It'll happen, don't let it get to you, because you don't know him anyway (sounds like you wouldn't want to regardless!)
Old 09-30-2007, 09:51 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Sounds like you should have switched from your thumb to your finger [8D]
Old 09-30-2007, 10:05 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

not with a nine year old in the car marcus, you know better than that!
Old 09-30-2007, 10:31 PM
loots06
5th Gear Member

Smart!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

you didn't say what YEAR mustang it was.
Out here I'd put money on it being a pre-2005!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:23 AM
Sho

ORIGINAL: SkidLid

ORIGINAL: MustangSal

Was getting on the highway and noticed a stang behind me... riding meall the way up the onramp, sounded good too. I was taking my 9 year old daughter to the toy store so you know a race was dead in the water right from the get go, I dont do stupid crap like that. So now were on the highway about100 feet and im in 5th, not trying to race and trying to let the other guy know that im not also. He has to see me talking to my daughter ? he stays right to the left of my rear quarter in a low gear, like hes waiting for me to gun it...when he slowly creeps up I look over and smile and give him the thumbs up, he has a cage and all in this thing......he doesnt even acknowledge me, like has a smirk on his face and looks the other way and goes on his way................thats just rude.....if someone has a stocker and is acknowledging you and your car you dont diss em like that, you may shunn a ricer but not another brother......kinda pissed me off, made me feel like a tard.........anyway.
Grow up bud. There is always going to be the comon jackass out there no matter what make of hot rod hes in. Did you get a secret hand shake or decoder ring when you bought the car? Well neither did i man. Does Ford screen people for IQ or maturity before they sell a car? I think not. Use your head dude. I am baffeled when i try to understand the reasonthat you started such a childish thread.

While i am happy that you were taking your 9 year old daughter to the toy store. I must say that you are going to have to let things like that roll of you. There is no Mustang owners code of respect. If your in a gt theres going to be a Saleen, if your in a Saleen theres going to be a KR. And none of them will give a **** who is in your car with you. Its life, deal with it. Pointless bitching on a forum will not improve anything.
So your pointless post about his pointless post makes your electronic ***** bigger than his and you are the better man now?? something like that run thru your head when you hit the post button??

I dont care what he says, If i see another guy in a stang on the road i usually try to be polite and admire another mustang and share that alot of people admire and love these cars and there are so many people out there to enjoy that with. If some guy on the road was a dick thats his fault for missing out on that, but i guess they come on in all forms. From the guy on the highway to the guy on the internet that gets his jollys off pissing in another persons cherrios. Personally my favorite part is the " Does ford screen people for IQ or maturity before they sell a car? " It's almost brilliant that you proved the very statement you just made with the statement in its self... Your some kind of shortbus prodigy aren't you? Maybe think about what your going to say before you hit the reply button next time.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:41 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Please get back to the original story of the thread and refrain from calling people out and being rude (because it never happens on this forum ...right guys!) Welcome new members and PM me if you have a problem with a post or want to discuss the forum rules. Thanks
Old 10-01-2007, 08:32 AM
banka87
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SkidLid

ORIGINAL: MustangSal

Was getting on the highway and noticed a stang behind me... riding meall the way up the onramp, sounded good too. I was taking my 9 year old daughter to the toy store so you know a race was dead in the water right from the get go, I dont do stupid crap like that. So now were on the highway about100 feet and im in 5th, not trying to race and trying to let the other guy know that im not also. He has to see me talking to my daughter ? he stays right to the left of my rear quarter in a low gear, like hes waiting for me to gun it...when he slowly creeps up I look over and smile and give him the thumbs up, he has a cage and all in this thing......he doesnt even acknowledge me, like has a smirk on his face and looks the other way and goes on his way................thats just rude.....if someone has a stocker and is acknowledging you and your car you dont diss em like that, you may shunn a ricer but not another brother......kinda pissed me off, made me feel like a tard.........anyway.
Grow up bud. There is always going to be the comon jack*** out there no matter what make of hot rod hes in. Did you get a secret hand shake or decoder ring when you bought the car? Well neither did i man. Does Ford screen people for IQ or maturity before they sell a car? I think not. Use your head dude. I am baffeled when i try to understand the reasonthat you started such a childish thread.

While i am happy that you were taking your 9 year old daughter to the toy store. I must say that you are going to have to let things like that roll of you. There is no Mustang owners code of respect. If your in a gt theres going to be a Saleen, if your in a Saleen theres going to be a KR. And none of them will give a **** who is in your car with you. Its life, deal with it. Pointless ***ching on a forum will not improve anything.
Someone slept on the couch last night...
Old 10-01-2007, 11:09 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

ORIGINAL: Bluestar

I love it when your in the left lane doing 10 to 15 over the limit, and you look in you're rear view and see this.....
Plus 1
Old 10-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Vegasfilter
3rd Gear Member

maybe he was going to race, you up until he saw your 9 year old daughter in the car and chose the more mature thing to do. At least someone was using their brain.

Quick Reply: Kinda got shunned