Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Premier Trim w/GT/CS package

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 10:26 AM
qwikcobra

Default Premier Trim w/GT/CS package

Hi, New here been lurking for a few weeks though, I ordered an 08 GT/CS yesterday loaded out w/spoiler delete and did not get the gt appearance package everything else though. I wantedoriginally just a GT all charcoal int. but the picture in the brochure of the 2'tone Tan/Black Seats and DashGT/CS was really sharp so we went with that. But I also liked the Premier Trim's pleather stitched dash, door armrest and console lid. Is there anyway to add these items later orafter the fact?Mainly interested in the console lid and dash brow.
Thanks
Old 10-03-2007, 10:34 AM
hogpowr
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Premier Trim w/GT/CS package

http://partscheap.com/mustangaccessories05.htm

Scroll down, and you will find the console cover, cheap. I have seen other parts on here, but don't have links.

Good Luck.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:51 AM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

[sm=welcomesign.gif]

I don't know the answer to your question but I just wanted to say that I have the premier trim and interior upgrade packages and the trim is sweet.
The standard dash looks like *** but the leather wrappeddash looks awesome and is a must.

I would say the console lid is no big deal to add later but the dash would prolly be expensive, I "beleive" I read before you have to order a whole new dash but don't quote me on that.
Good Luck with what ever you get and have fun with the new Stang.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:10 AM
qwikcobra

ORIGINAL: JRT1

I don't know the answer to your question but I just wanted to say that I have the premier trim and interior upgrade packages and the trim is sweet.
The standard dash looks like *** but the leather wrappeddash looks awesome and is a must.

Thanks, glad to be here! I agree completely the regular dash looks cheap. Does anyone know if the Dash Brow is removable? maybe it would be cheaper to have a local upholstry shop cover the stock one and have them do the console lid also.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:34 AM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

Wait a minute you got a CS?
Doesn't the CS come with the premire trim package?
If not can't you add it, hell call them and add it, it's only $350 and well worth it.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:00 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

The c/s is a great looking piece.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:43 PM
qwikcobra

The Premier Trim is not available with the CS package. I "think" the CS leather is Black and not charcoal so maybe there is a mismatch. I certainly would if I could though. I thought we had it on there. They never told me any of the options I wanted were rejected. But when I checked the order guide later it plainly states "Premier Trim N/A with California special Package". I'm gonna go up there tomorrow and double check,I had a few more thing I needed to ask about anyway.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:52 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Its always fun ordering a mustang. Ill never forget the delivery date.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:28 PM
qwikcobra

OK everything is squared away now, no more cali special crap,I'll do just the CS rear bumper later onGonna be an 08 Vista Blue, Auto, Dark Charcoal, IUP, Comfort Group, HIDs, Charcoal Applique, Anti theft, Ambient Lights, 18's, Spoiler delete, and of course Premier Trim, and saved $500 to boot.I can't wait, mods are on the way
Old 10-03-2007, 09:18 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Dude you don't even have the car yet, and the mods are on the way? You've been in here too long, your'e the first that I know of to admit mods are on the way when you haven't even taken delivery yet. Youv'e got the mod bug, by the way there is no cure............ Take a look a my sig pics, you see what has happened to me? It's cause I hung around here too much!
IGINAL: qwikcobra

OK everything is squared away now, no more cali special crap,I'll do just the CS rear bumper later onGonna be an 08 Vista Blue, Auto, Dark Charcoal, IUP, Comfort Group, HIDs, Charcoal Applique, Anti theft, Ambient Lights, 18's, Spoiler delete, and of course Premier Trim, and saved $500 to boot.I can't wait, mods are on the way
[/quote]

Quick Reply: Premier Trim w/GT/CS package