Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racing related deaths

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 08:56 AM
07SCGT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Racing related deaths

ORIGINAL: ODDYSEY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6G9c32aa0 <--- Still wanna street race?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKO3Aqd84o8<--- idiots

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s7JLeggkBLM <--- lots of people die

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I8t45wN3Ucc <--- someone gets run over

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R9JnJvUqNbc <--- street racer kills himself

Let's hope these videos wake some people up. Just last night on I-8 driving home I saw a Toyota Supra puff up against an apparent turboed Civic, they took off weaving in and out of traffic at over 100+ miles an hour at 7:00 light rush hour. IDIOTS!!

I love my car too much and respect the value of human life to be racing it on the open street, that's just immature of people.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:00 AM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

This fuc#stick was racing another car through a residential neighborhood!
Yep, I saw the footage of this on the news this morning. Sad enough that these asshats are street racing, but according to the video, obviously a very highly populated, narrow streeted, residential area....Video clearly shows the Red Mustang......

Along with this, there was also a pedestrian killed in Orange, in a cross walk. Car is said to have dark tinted windows, and chrome rims.....Driver stopped briefly, then fled. We all know what the implication is here.......A 13 year old on a skateboard killed......

And people wonder why our cars are Cop magnets???

Gotta think people, gotta think.......
Old 10-09-2007, 09:02 AM
schapman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pascal

Same here in Orlando...
University blvd. and hwy 50 by the College (UCF).
More people are dying on those 2 roads alone,than the rest of the town put together.

I feel bad for the woman and her kid but it goes to show that Japmobiles are not even close to be safe in the event of a crash. Don't care what consumer report says or anybody else. It's just a fact.

But after all, those camrys are so wonderful
WHAT!!!!!!! just be cause a fuel line ruptured and a fire started japanese cars arent safe? I was in a 94Camarowrecked and the fuel line ruptured. guess american cars arent safe either.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

that just pisses me off. who the *** races through a FUKING neighborhood????!!! i cant imagine what the victems family is feeling right now. not to mention that guy who is responsible for it. he will never be driving a car again. why the hell would you race an acura anyway? what was he trying to prove?! fuking idiot. take it to the track if its that big of a grudge match, we have them for a reason.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Thurman
5th Gear Member

Just bring it to the track.. Idiots!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:22 AM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ODDYSEY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKO3Aqd84o8<--- idiots

Hahahahahaha... that one is my favorite, I was going to sent it but you beat me to it, I LMAO every time I see that... civics hahhahha.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Pascal -- I have been on university BLVD in Orlando (tons of family there)... thats way to populated of a rd to race ... traffic is a 3itch there so I can't even see how racing there is fun... very wide rd though
Old 10-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pascal

Same here in Orlando...
University blvd. and hwy 50 by the College (UCF).
More people are dying on those 2 roads alone,than the rest of the town put together.

I feel bad for the woman and her kid but it goes to show that Japmobiles are not even close to be safe in the event of a crash. Don't care what consumer report says or anybody else. It's just a fact.

But after all, those camrys are so wonderful
I'd truly like to see those facts you speak of. According to Consumer Reports, NHTSA, and the Insurance Institute for Automotive Safety, you are dead wrong. Your logic also seems completely fokked up too. You feel bad for them, but hey, she should have bought American.What kind of horse sense logic is that? I don't think that even your beloved Stang would fair very well being hit head on at over 90mph, then followed up by being rear ended a moment later by the F150 behind you!
By the way, those Camry's will far outlast your beloved Stang. We sold a 94 Camry V6 XLE last year that had over 300,000 on the odometer, and had been tuned up twice and was on it's second timing belt. When sold, it still had compression above 90 on all cylinders.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Dex
5th Gear Member

Man, i would never race around dogs.

disturbing vids
Old 10-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

That's horrible!!!.....But trying to tell people not to do it, is like talking to a glass of water, it falls on deaf ears. People know that they shouldn't drink and drive, but day after day, we hear about the effects of drunk driving. It's the same thing with Street Racing........"It won't happen to me"....it'll happen to the"other guy", but Remember this.... "To the other guy, you're the other guy".

Quick Reply: Racing related deaths