Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Mustang Appearance Package

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 07:23 PM
jgallo
1st Gear Member

Default RE: New Mustang Appearance Package

I think the decal on the hood looks good, i had my hood painted, but if I hadn't done that I would consider using that decal. It's weird because these brocures just came out of no where, one of the sales people at my dealership brought it to me knowing that I have a mustang.

[/align]
Old 10-11-2007, 07:42 PM
cavediver
3rd Gear Member

All that 'fluff' and $$ and it's still just a V6. Sorry but 4 and 6cyl Mustangs have basically never had the appeal or resale value of the GT's or other V8 Mustangs over the long run. It doesn't matter how many stripes, scoops or spoilers Ford sticks on them they aren't GT's. It's been that way since April 1964 and it remains the same today.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:51 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tungstenstang

[hr]

I like my fog lights.....it reminds me of the Mustang from the '60s. I don't like the two big fog lights that is on the GT.....they make the car look like it has FOUR headlights......kind of dorky looking to me!

[hr]

lol, thats cute, The GT is very masculine with the larger fogs, its a guy thing you wouldnt understand.
Hey, I've got a little pony on the front, tungstenstang has a little pony on the front, 07 Stang has the little pony on the front.....NEWS FLASH!!! WE ALL HAVE MUSTANGS!!!!!!!

Package looks good IMO, even though the price may not justify the amount, most people who buy mustangs don't consider doing those things to them due to sheer inconvience. This gives it all to you at once.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:05 PM
JWpony07
1st Gear Member

Does it make you feel much better to say that? Many people who have v6's know their not v8's, does that mean they can't make them look good? It's still a mustang, and it's still the best damn looking car on the street, for the most part. And besides, without those "just v6's" selling as much as they do, there would be no v8's or any mustangs.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:08 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

All that 'fluff' and $$ and it's still just a V6. Sorry but 4 and 6cyl Mustangs have basically never had the appeal or resale value of the GT's or other V8 Mustangs over the long run. It doesn't matter how many stripes, scoops or spoilers Ford sticks on them they aren't GT's. It's been that way since April 1964 and it remains the same today.
sorry Im just not ritzy enough to have a gt

...and I'm proud....otherwise I'd have an A-hole attitude about myself like you do

....by the way...your sh** does stink
Old 10-11-2007, 08:34 PM
daveyb420
1st Gear Member

looks like they are trying to copy bumblebee from the transfromers movie.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:36 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

People wonder why I am saying this. I don't need to say this to make myself feel better. You wanna know why? I got an absolute kick A$$ car for $12,500, thats right, no typo. I guarentee I probably paid the least for my 05 Stang of anyone on this board. Factor in the fact that I'm 18 and I've been washing carts every summer at the local golf course for close to minimum wage and I could care less about your V8, because I'm only paying $1560 a year for insurance and only spending $25 every week to get me to and from school. To me my Mustang is the physical symbol of all the hard work and all the money I've saved up for 18 years of my existence on this Earth, and its as beautiful a symbol I could ever dream of.

I guess I'm just having a hard time understanding why V8 owners need to completely bash owners of 6ers. Do they need to make up for something else they lack? Insecurity? Youth? Something else? I can't answer that. Sure, "its a V8," but its not like us "sixers" driving around Toyota Corollas, although most people here think we are.

Edit: it seems I responded to the wrong post. but this still applies
Old 10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
MustangHeat2007
2nd Gear Member

Old 10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
cavediver
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JWpony07

Does it make you feel much better to say that? Many people who have v6's know their not v8's, does that mean they can't make them look good? It's still a mustang, and it's still the best damn looking car on the street, for the most part. And besides, without those "just v6's" selling as much as they do, there would be no v8's or any mustangs.

Sorry I offended you but when Ford puts together a decal and scoop package that sell for about 15% of the base price of the car it simply doesn't make sense "To ME". I don't have anything against any Mustang, I like them all, always have , always will.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:44 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

ford should slap on a CAI, Tune, and duals, if its such a great looking car to start with then why are they doing exterior accessory kits. performance all the way!

Quick Reply: New Mustang Appearance Package