Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can't anyone appreciate a beautiful stang?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 06:23 PM
8178A
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Can't anyone appreciate a beautiful stang?

I expect that the typical door dinger doesn’t view the Mustang as a special car that should be protected with any particular care. To the masses it is just another car parked next to them.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:28 PM
07MustangGT_girl
2nd Gear Member

Yeah sadly enough the majority of people just don't care. One time I has parked in the boonies at a fast food restaurant and some Blazer parked right next to me (there were a million other spots to choose from) and door dinged my car enough to make my Viper alarm go off. they didn't even have the decency to fess up when they got inside and they knew it was mine cause i was the only one there!!!!!! Some people... well they will enjoy a nice key mark in memory of me
Old 10-15-2007, 06:31 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

I only use my stang for cruising. My DD assumes the role of the dinger. My wife's GG gets misused the most even though it's the nicest of the bunch
Old 10-15-2007, 07:00 PM
MEDIC
1st Gear Member

This thread makes me cringe. I got my '08 GT last week, and leaving it parked amongst the masses makes me very nervous as it is. I was a little careful about how I parked my last two cars, but this one has really changed things. I take my time and scout out a "safe" spot before I park now (not rediculously so, but you know).

I had people hit my car with their doors when I drove clunkers, and they didn't think it was that big of a deal, since I didn't have a nice car (sometimes while I was IN IT). They thought otherwise when I "talked" to them about it though.
I don't care if I drive a crap car and I park next to another crap car, I'm still careful not to hit someone else's car. Some people just don't have any respect for anyone else anymore. It's sad, really.

Paratrooper82nd, those Vista blues are badd-***! I kinda wish I would have gotten one now, since the black shows EVERYTHING,and it's hard enough to keep a car cleanhere at Bliss. Oh well, I love the black too.

Sorry to hear about your car, OP. I don't know what I'd do if I went out to find a big (or any size)dent in my car. [:@]I need to move on to a happier thread.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM
GTJUNKIE
2nd Gear Member

Key Mark, Key Mark, I would have taken a fuc"ing Baseball bat to his sh...t while he choked down his fuc>>>ing burger!!!!
ORIGINAL: 07MustangGT_girl

Yeah sadly enough the majority of people just don't care. One time I has parked in the boonies at a fast food restaurant and some Blazer parked right next to me (there were a million other spots to choose from) and door dinged my car enough to make my Viper alarm go off. they didn't even have the decency to fess up when they got inside and they knew it was mine cause i was the only one there!!!!!! Some people... well they will enjoy a nice key mark in memory of me