Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Never thought I would say this....

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Ultrashock
2nd Gear Member

Default Never thought I would say this....

BUT my car IS too loud. Me and a buddy put on my MAC O/R X pipe today and I can say with SLPs...it is too loud. Im worried about getting pulled over. I like the sound of the stock mufflers on the O/R x so I may go with that and sell my loudmouths. What would be a good choice for a/b that give a good loud/mean sound on an X without just....LOUD NOISE?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:31 PM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Never thought I would say this....

ORIGINAL: Ultrashock

BUT my car IS too loud....
No such thing haha
Old 10-20-2007, 11:37 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

BUT my car IS too loud. Me and a buddy put on my MAC O/R X pipe today and I can say with SLPs...it is too loud. Im worried about getting pulled over. I like the sound of the stock mufflers on the O/R x so I may go with that and sell my loudmouths. What would be a good choice for a/b that give a good loud/mean sound on an X without just....LOUD NOISE?
If you think that is loud you should hear my car with ARH 1 5/8 Longtubes with a highflow catted x-pipe and SLP's.

-Jeff
Old 10-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

I say run with it and see if you the cops do pull you... they may not pull you at all... there is no such thing as too loud... you just have to find the right kind of loud thats all ~ J
Old 10-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Fletch
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

If you think that is loud you should hear my car with ARH 1 5/8 Longtubes with a highflow catted x-pipe and SLP's.

-Jeff
Yea I bet you're annoying as hell.

~Fletch~
Old 10-20-2007, 11:56 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

Ihave a Mac setup also what else can i get to make it LOUD, do i get headers and o/r H pipe?and ya there is no such thing as too loud.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:00 AM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

......pansy.......go drive a mini-van
Old 10-21-2007, 01:28 AM
bcstang
2nd Gear Member

lol. +1 for pansy. but i have heard the pypes o/rH with mac axlebacks and it sounds wicked. i have the mac axlebacks right now and am workin a deal on a guy from this site right now for the H. there are some samples on youtube of that setup but im too lazy to link it right now so find it yourself.......pansy
Old 10-21-2007, 01:50 AM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Fletch

ORIGINAL: nothsa

-Jeff
Yea I bet you're annoying as hell.

~Fletch~
I bet you're FACE is annoying as hell...
Old 10-21-2007, 02:18 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Too loud, no such thing. I have some Flowmaster mufflers with 4" tips along with Pypes o/r x-pipe, and mine is seriously the loudest Mustang I've ever heard and had 4 other Stangers confirm it one night when I was at the track. In my neighborhood you have to drive about3 miles into it, and you make 3 turns onto side roads before you drive all the way into the back part of the neighborhood, well needless to say my Wife and I both hear each other whenever we get on the main roadway, so thats about 2 1/2 miles away I can hear my car.

Quick Reply: Never thought I would say this....