Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best S197 Sig Photo

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 08:06 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Default Best S197 Sig Photo

Hey Guys & Gals,

We rec'd a complaint over the weekend about some S197 members whose signature photos were too big. Here are the rules for sig photos, and I ask that you review them to make sure yours complies. You can right-click on your picture to view "properties", and it will give you the dimensions of your pic (as least it does in IE). Please resize your photo if it is wider than 500.

That being said, I figured I would create a thread so that we could all post our sigs in one place to showcase our cars. A breif blurb about the circumstance/setting/mods/creator ofchopped pic as applies to the photo are all that needs to be posted. Since I'm the OP, I get to go first -

__________________________________________________ _______________________

2006 Pony Package V6 4.0L/5spd. Picture taken at Norwalk (Ohio) Summit Raceway during the first Buckeye Brawl. There were about 30 S197's there that day, and one Dodge Mirada (don't laugh - it was quick and is owned by MF Admin Ride Of The Month). My best time that day was a 14.9xx, but my current best is 14.475.

Previous sig pic
Old 10-23-2007, 08:18 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Best S197 Sig Photo

Mine is an old pic, taken at Flowerfields Fairgrounds here on LI. It'swithout all the currend mods, but it was made for me by a nice guy named 'AR' in the chop shop section. It's 400x173 and 48674 bytes.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:26 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

I bet it was OT[:-]

they always complain about the s-197 guys
Old 10-23-2007, 08:29 AM
JimC

Mine (now outdated since I added stripes to the front bumper) was created by Becca at the Black Mustang Club. She has updated it a couple of times for me using pictures from my gallery as I made changes - so it is an amalgamation of different pictures layered together. The first time she had to work with the pictures I had that showed the Roush scoop and black bullitts - but becaust it was winter I only had pictures with the top up and didn't want that shown.

guess it is time to ask Becca to update it again to include the front bumper stripes.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:33 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

my first pic (the sig) was taken in my driveway, chopped by none other than ardoller.

second pic is a track launch.

EDIT: took out the first pic; i think the two of them would be too big together.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:35 AM
rom8bszfh2cg5q7s4pap
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 28HopUp

Hey Guys & Gals,

We rec'd a complaint over the weekend about some S197 members whose signature photos were too big. Here are the rules for sig photos, and I ask that you review them to make sure yours complies. You can right-click on your picture to view "properties", and it will give you the dimensions of your pic (as least it does in IE). Please resize your photo if it is wider than 500.

That being said, I figured I would create a thread so that we could all post our sigs in one place to showcase our cars. A breif blurb about the circumstance/setting/mods/creator of chopped pic as applies to the photo are all that needs to be posted. Since I'm the OP, I get to go first -
It would be nice have the option to turn off viewing of signature images. This is my plug for that option.

Signature images are a visual distraction from other legitimate embedded images.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:43 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rom8bszfh2cg5q7s4pap

ORIGINAL: 28HopUp

Hey Guys & Gals,

That being said, I figured I would create a thread so that we could all post our sigs in one place to showcase our cars. A breif blurb about the circumstance/setting/mods/creator ofchopped pic as applies to the photo are all that needs to be posted. Since I'm the OP, I get to go first -
It would be nice have the option to turn off viewing of signature images. This is my plug for that option.

Signature images are a visual distraction from other legitimate embedded images.

yea but they make it easy to see whos posting. very easy.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:45 AM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Mine was taken in my subdivision by me, I have since removed the rocker stripe and replaced the front end.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:47 AM
rom8bszfh2cg5q7s4pap
1st Gear Member

yea but they make it easy to see whos posting. very easy.
I wont disagree, but it should definitely be an option. The process of reading an entire thread isn't very smooth. You've got all this extraneous text and images that sit between replies in a thread.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:51 AM
armour845
2nd Gear Member

Here's mine courtesy of rdot9 from the chopshop.

Quick Reply: Best S197 Sig Photo