Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dont know what to do :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 09:14 PM
TimeForPain
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: dont know what to do :(

well i went from an 05 evo to an 07 mustang and i am glad i did, in the long run those cars cost a buttload to mantain plus from what i remember the wrx motor is great.....but unmodded, once modded it cant handle the power unless built up. You should really look into the details of the car before doing anything. But i when i traded my evo for the stang it was the best decision i could have done and i would do it again.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:18 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

dont get the WRX, dont do it, man. the WRX is our sworn enemy, if u get it no one will like you here. but seriously, no matter how good an import is, its still not a mustang,doesnt have that muscle car feel or sound, i'm a mustang man, period, anything else is second rate. mustangs FTW!

[sm=violent053.gif] [sm=shootshoot.gif]
Old 10-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Rt1Rebel
3rd Gear Member

I was standing outside today at work watching the rain fall, and my buddy was razzing me. He was showing a contractorhis STi and turned to me and said "I can take him today! He has that Mustang.." I laughed, shook my head and looked square at him and said "Guess what buddy, You can have it today!" The contractor started laughing, and I knew why.... Sti Boy was all dejected...
Old 10-26-2007, 09:58 PM
sawyer
3rd Gear Member

What is up with all these Stangers coming out of the "ricer closet"

THE GRASS IS NEVER GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 10:32 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Back away from the rice machine! Don't buy a Scoobydoo!
Old 10-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Buckman
3rd Gear Member

Buy what you want, they are quick little cars that is for sure.
Only you can rank the importance of what you feel you need.
To the poster that stated the inadequacies of the 4 cyl., I need only mention the word SVO.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:45 PM
owero01
5th Gear Member

You will get tired of the wrx and want your Stang back in a little while. Especially when they keep kicking your butt. So, we don't race in the rain, neither should anyone else.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

The WRX may be faster, but its just another cookie cutter car that nobody will ever notice until the driver does something stupid that makes people shake their heads. If you want to attract 20-30 year old men then get the WRX, but if you want to attract the poontang then keep the stang, because stang = poontang lol.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:41 PM
WoodburyNJ
1st Gear Member

driving that car is just going to make you look like a fast and the furious guy... ricer might be cheap, fast... but it will never satisfy you.. plus that mustang you can push it to the limit and make it run so no ricer catch ever.. something you wont do with those light weight cars, but remember somethin if you get into an accident with that car, consider your self in a wheel chair, cuz does cars are low power and light as hell thats why their fast... just drive your stang around the corner and smile cuz people are watching your car and envy comes out of that people lol.... but the only reason i would like you to buy the ricer is cuz people learn from their errors... i used to have an Acura Integra, nobody care of those hahah preatty fast but sux in everything

short words put some money on your beautiful Mustang and have fun
Old 10-27-2007, 12:10 AM
bcstang
2nd Gear Member

thumbs up, mostly from guys. stares, mostly from girsl. ppl randomly showing boobies, again, mostly girls (LOL). just another day in the life of a mustang owner. lets look at the flipside of that equation.... laughs, mostly cuz ur car sounds like a fart, men and women, people wanting to ride in your buddies mustang instead, everyone. people looking at you and giving you the thumb....oh wait, thats the middle finger, everyone. i think you get the point. keep the stang