Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking about trading my stang

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 08:57 AM
danam
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Thinking about trading my stang

I noticed 08 Shelbys are getting cheaper but everyone is still asking about $7-$10k over sticker. Damn

Old 10-28-2007, 09:01 AM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

ah google...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=hater+vision

When a car has LCD monitors installed on the headrests in the absolute back row of the car, which cannot be, nor are not intended to be viewed by a passenger, but other divers on the road. The purpose of this is to show all the haters that you have so much money and are so extravagant that you can afford to install expensive car audio \ video equipment in order to show off.

I got "hater vision" installed in the back of my H3 so all the haters can hate on my pimped ride as I roll thru the projects.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:46 AM
kodos78
2nd Gear Member

Oh my... If I were an alien race, this would be all I would need to justify wiping humanity off of the planet. [:'(]

ORIGINAL: timothyrw

ah google...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=hater+vision

When a car has LCD monitors installed on the headrests in the absolute back row of the car, which cannot be, nor are not intended to be viewed by a passenger, but other divers on the road. The purpose of this is to show all the haters that you have so much money and are so extravagant that you can afford to install expensive car audio \ video equipment in order to show off.

I got "hater vision" installed in the back of my H3 so all the haters can hate on my pimped ride as I roll thru the projects.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:55 AM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Oh boy...This did NOT need to be the first thread I read on Sunday morning.........[:'(][:'(] [sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif]

Old 10-28-2007, 10:31 AM
bcstang
2nd Gear Member

wow. this kid s spoiled, and yes, hatehatehate, but not because he has the money to put tvs in, but because his dad did it for him and he acts like its his money. i cant stand kids like that, i worked my *** off in school and drove a pos s10 that cost more in repairs than in car payments, then a crappy fallin apart 88 gt that i loved, to finally get a better job and buy my 05. man that pisses me off
Old 10-28-2007, 11:41 AM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

WHY would you do that to a Mustang?!?!

You ruined your car. This is why 16 y/o's get the respect they do when they drive nice cars....because people like you!

If I saw your car I would laugh uncontrollably at your tv's and your "hater vision."

You ruined your car, end of story. You might as well keep it because a dealer will look at that and laugh.

Btw im 20, so dont think im an old guy hating on kids with nice cars.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:47 AM
rlehm
1st Gear Member

That car would be great. I feel it to be very unsafe for a 16 year old. You may get drunk, try to show off and wrap it around a pole. If you do get that car, you will have one bad az car. Just be safe.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Well if his dad wants to spoil him then let him be spoiled ... I think it's a bad idea just cause he is VERY inexperienced behind the wheel and will more then likely hurt himself or wreck the GT500 anyway... 16 is way to young to have a stang of that magnitude... good luck & be safe if you get it ~ J
Old 10-28-2007, 12:24 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

stupid ricers, go back to the honda forum and suck on a fart can!
Old 10-28-2007, 12:54 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

I don't understand what this thread is all about. It's pointless. A 16 year old with money, and wants to buy a GT500, why is he even asking. If I was 16 and my daddy offered to buy me a $62,000 automobile... well, I'd say, HELL YEAH! I'm thinking he's just looking for attention and not validation, and we are all giving him what he wants, even more attention.

Quick Reply: Thinking about trading my stang