Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally a real GTR!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 02:45 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Finally a real GTR!

No, it's not a next version mustang coming out... it was a concept mustang that was made a few years back but will never be available for purchase.

ORIGINAL: rlehm

excuse my ignorance, but is this the next version of mustang? or is this just anew model option, like Cobra? Also, when does this come out?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Maverick9110E
2nd Gear Member

i love the MS Paint exhaust.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:33 AM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

I want the wheels from the GTR concept.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Skycam4
1st Gear Member

Oh yeah I have a lot to say about this guy. He placed the GT-R on ebay about 2 years ago at $99,000.00 ready to go. I bought one it was going to take 4 months to build per Steve Bash told me. Sent the money.

Pic of car he sent me of course it's stolen from Fords site but didn't know that then.

So I end up hiring a private detective and found out a year later Steve Bash was a fraud. I was told my car would be done in a week over the phone with Officer Bossone from Pascocounty Florida on the line also. 5 minutes later I get this pic of my actual car.

For all of you that lost money Steve Bash had his truck repo'ed and lost everything while using my money. I was a luck one I fought and found out everything after the fact.
Carbon By Design in Calif. was building the kit and he owed them over $300,000 so they took possession of the products and sued Steve Bash.

This is all true I have the contract that was made after the attorney general Charlie Crist and the detectives started working together.

Lots lost money. If you were one contact Detective Bossone at 1-727-844-7775 ext7278 he will be up to speed on it. Thanks to this guy we got the thief and I got my money back a year and 7 months later.

Thanks to all the guys from this forum who helped me down there. You know who you are. Unless you want to throw money away avoid this guy at all COST'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Ohnemus
Old 10-30-2007, 11:31 AM
eric6913
2nd Gear Member

hey 300GT,
you obviously dont have the first clue about racing and aerodynamics do you???
Old 10-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

I can't believe this ... I feel for ya man... that sucks so bad and I never even heard about it... thanks for the info.

ORIGINAL: Skycam4

Oh yeah I have a lot to say about this guy. He placed the GT-R on ebay about 2 years ago at $99,000.00 ready to go. I bought one it was going to take 4 months to build per Steve Bash told me. Sent the money.

Pic of car he sent me of course it's stolen from Fords site but didn't know that then.

So I end up hiring a private detective and found out a year later Steve Bash was a fraud. I was told my car would be done in a week over the phone with Officer Bossone from Pascocounty Florida on the line also. 5 minutes later I get this pic of my actual car.

For all of you that lost money Steve Bash had his truck repo'ed and lost everything while using my money. I was a luck one I fought and found out everything after the fact.
Carbon By Design in Calif. was building the kit and he owed them over $300,000 so they took possession of the products and sued Steve Bash.

This is all true I have the contract that was made after the attorney general Charlie Crist and the detectives started working together.

Lots lost money. If you were one contact Detective Bossone at 1-727-844-7775 ext7278 he will be up to speed on it. Thanks to this guy we got the thief and I got my money back a year and 7 months later.

Thanks to all the guys from this forum who helped me down there. You know who you are. Unless you want to throw money away avoid this guy at all COST'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Ohnemus
Old 10-30-2007, 11:59 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Almost everything about it is ugly. The front end does look good though.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Skycam4
1st Gear Member

I agree it looks like a Photoshop car to me. That's a rear air diffuser like on my GT Heritage you are talking about. I can say if you don't have one to keep the air straight through the car the rear end will float. That's the first thing we upgraded on the GT500.It has one factory but we added length to it.

See it under here?

Check this pic out.

Look really close at the pic. It was sent to be by Steve Bash. Look at the exhaust? I knew I had seen the pic some where before but I couldn't remember where. Keep in mind this is a pic he sent me of my car ready to go. Found the same pic on Horizon Hobby's web site for the radio controlled GT-R Mustang which I bought one to match my car.

Like I said thanks to several guys on here he got arrested for interstate fraud and credit card fraud and will be going to jail down the road.

Some people really suck!

John Ohnemus
Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
T8Stanggt
3rd Gear Member

and ONLY the front end. the rest looks like S*H**T
Old 10-30-2007, 12:50 PM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: eric6913

hey 300GT,
you obviously dont have the first clue about racing and aerodynamics do you???
Dude - it was a joke!!! And if you are going to snipe about it, at least quote the post so people know what you are referring to (it's post #15 if anyone cares).

Quick Reply: Finally a real GTR!