Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Old 11-10-2007, 06:25 PM
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

ORIGINAL: suoperdave84

In an interview with Shelby Autos they said they would not be offering KR badging, and I assume that goes for the SS as well.

I think you're out of luck unless you find a company that can make the extra 2 pieces and attach them to the original snake emblem.
thats a shame, but I respect Shelby's choice to provide exclusivity to their KR and SS owners.

If anybody on the forum does custom emblems. plz let me know. K thnx.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Black3vGT
4th Gear Member

I'm glad they don't sell them, wish they didn't sell the regular Cobra emblems either.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:47 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ThaiCobra

In an interview with Shelby Autos they said they would not be offering KR badging, and I assume that goes for the SS as well.

I think you're out of luck unless you find a company that can make the extra 2 pieces and attach them to the original snake emblem.
thats a shame, but I respect Shelby's choice to provide exclusivity to their KR and SS owners.

Actually I do custom emblems. the problem is that I can't do them in metal, only painted plastic...so I am not sure it would perfectly match the satin snakes.. I'm not sure I could carve out the lettering either. It's pretty small.

You can contact autobadges.com and see if they will make you the extra parts for the sides. They do theirs with a CNC machine...I have to carve by hand.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:08 AM
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Revlefty

I'm glad they don't sell them, wish they didn't sell the regular Cobra emblems either.
yeah! those mother f's putting cooler looking emblems on their cars. that type of behavior is beneath me.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:12 AM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

yeah! those mother f's putting cooler looking emblems on their cars. that type of behavior is beneath me.
it's called posing. you might as well put Ferrari emblems on it.

GAY.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:23 AM
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

MAYBE I WILL.

Old 11-11-2007, 03:43 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SonicBlue05GT

it's called posing. you might as well put Ferrari emblems on it.

GAY.
I believe they've got them on sale at PoseMart!
For all the posing posers who pose, pose, pose!
Old 11-11-2007, 04:43 AM
ThaiCobra
3rd Gear Member

Do they have witty posts there? Perhaps I could pick you some up Orion?
Old 11-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

what does it matter hes not putting the emblems on your car... i swear if someone takes their GT emblems off they are called a sleeper or w/e and nothing is wrong with it but if someone wants to go up in the food chain God forbid *shakes hands wildly in air*

I think that yall should just calm down and let the man do what he wants with HIS f-in car and stop flaming... i been here for 3 months and half the posts in this forum are just filled with people responding with non-constructive, stupid, flaming posts about nothing
Old 11-11-2007, 06:15 AM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

that is exactly what they are trying to do, and what I was trying to point out in my previous post. What if Rolex made their emblem available to everyone? Then everyone with a Timex could replace their logo and for 10 bucks, own a "Rolex". It's a watch, it says Rolex, butwould it really a Rolex? Same thing here - you have a Mustang, you could put a Super Snake logo on it, but would it really be a Super Snake?It's the exclusivity that allows Shelby and Rolex to sell their products at premium prices - allowing a lot of knock-offs onto the market would reduce that exclusivity and make it harder to sell the real ones at premium prices.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?