Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 09:57 PM
crawlina

Originally Posted by ThaiCobra
A MF member was good enough to make me stripes just like the Super Snake, but I am still looking for the emblems for my project.

anyone know where I could get them?
Follow this link to your emblems.
http://www.championmustang.com/moder...our+own+emblem
Old 05-30-2011, 09:59 PM
crawlina

A MF member was good enough to make me stripes just like the Super Snake, but I am still looking for the emblems for my project.

anyone know where I could get them?
You can get the emblems you are seeking from Champion Mustang
http://www.championmustang.com/moder...our+own+emblem
Old 05-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Not trying to bash, but I don't like the idea...

But if you're going to be putting the goods under the hood, by all means do it.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:33 PM
Buckshot Barry
3rd Gear Member

Do what ever you like, but please don't put any of our V6 Pony Package emblems on your ride ;-)
Old 05-31-2011, 05:00 PM
britt12640
2nd Gear Member

wow guys... 8 pages of bashing... really? Anyways... if the website someone mentioned above doesn't get you what you want, ask cutterwolf on here where he got his. It says GT(snake symbol)SS so it is kind of a compromise if you're interested
Old 05-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Daniel98GT
1st Gear Member

This is a 3 year old thread..............
Old 05-31-2011, 05:29 PM
oldlugs
2nd Gear Member

A MF member was good enough to make me stripes just like the Super Snake, but I am still looking for the emblems for my project...
I think some alternate, yet still noble beast may suit your faux SS better... Like, maybe this..?

Old 06-02-2011, 12:23 AM
crawlina

Originally Posted by britt12640
wow guys... 8 pages of bashing... really? Anyways... if the website someone mentioned above doesn't get you what you want, ask cutterwolf on here where he got his. It says GT(snake symbol)SS so it is kind of a compromise if you're interested
You can get the "CutterWolf" Mustang emblems at Champion Mustang.

http://www.championmustang.com/moder...ord=cutterwolf
Old 06-02-2011, 12:41 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry
Do what ever you like, but please don't put any of our V6 Pony Package emblems on your ride ;-)
HA! Just a few months ago I was at a light near my college, and this guy in a SUV next to me rolls his window down and yells across to me "So your gas cap doesn't say GT, why do you have emblems on your side panels, faker?!"

I was so shocked at the amount of sheer stupidity I was presented with that I couldn't even respond before he rolled away. Just goes to show, you have to do what pleases YOU. Because even if you are rolling FACTORY upgraded emblems, someone will get their nipples twisted over it.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
HA! Just a few months ago I was at a light near my college, and this guy in a SUV next to me rolls his window down and yells across to me "So your gas cap doesn't say GT, why do you have emblems on your side panels, faker?!"

I was so shocked at the amount of sheer stupidity I was presented with that I couldn't even respond before he rolled away. Just goes to show, you have to do what pleases YOU. Because even if you are rolling FACTORY upgraded emblems, someone will get their nipples twisted over it.
I raced some old Ford Focus and not only kicked his ***, but it was on video. He screamed "GO GET A REAL MUSTANG, *****!". I laughed out the window, drifted my U turn, and screamed back "Try that with your piece of ****!"

He then proceeded to chase me, and broke off when I was getting on the highway to let him follow me all the way to the police station. Not that he knew that - he just figured I was going to outrun him.

The 15 second video that was taken from a cell phone camera... As you can hear, I didn't even have to shift gears before I had kicked his rear end... And I sound like a munch kin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO-L7...el_video_title

PS: I've been looking for side emblems for my fenders but I can't find any. Know where I can get some? I LOVE them on all color Mustangs, especially black/G5 gray, and white. Yours look amazing.

Last edited by Young_Gun; 06-02-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?