Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can you get the Super Snake emblems?

Old 06-02-2011, 01:16 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Young_Gun
I've been looking for side emblems for my fenders but I can't find any. Know where I can get some? I LOVE them on all color Mustangs, especially black/G5 gray, and white. Yours look amazing.
Thanks man, you could get them off ebay for like $50 I think, or maybe if you want you could get them directly from ford but they'll rape you on the price lol. AM has some faux "emblems" but they are WAY bigger than the actual ones, and they don't have a mirrored emblem for the opposite side.

I think the emblems themselves are stuck on with 3M tape or some adhesive stuff, but ill take a look tomorrow if you want, and try to get behind one of them. But I seriously doubt you need to drill any holes to mount them.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:39 AM
crawlina

Originally Posted by brian70068
[sm=hail.gif]
You can find what you are seeking at Champion Mustang.

http://www.championmustang.com/moder...er-c-3650.html https://mustangforums.com/forum/imag...on_playing.gif
Old 06-04-2011, 09:40 AM
crawlina

Originally Posted by crawlina
Sorry, here's a better link.
http://www.championmustang.com/moder...er-c-3650.html
Old 06-04-2011, 11:22 AM
forensicsteve
4th Gear Member

What a sad thread...making your car look like something it is NOT. What is even sadder, is the number of stang owners that share the need to counterfeit their vehicle. V6s that dress up as GTs...GTs that dress up as GT500s...cobras etc etc.

The number of companies out there that supply these emblems and such, shows what a healthy market there is for visual pretense.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:32 PM
crawlina

Originally Posted by forensicsteve
What a sad thread...making your car look like something it is NOT. What is even sadder, is the number of stang owners that share the need to counterfeit their vehicle. V6s that dress up as GTs...GTs that dress up as GT500s...cobras etc etc.

The number of companies out there that supply these emblems and such, shows what a healthy market there is for visual pretense.
It's amaizing that people care what other people do with their cars. If someone wants to place an emblem on their car, let them. If someone wants to paint their car the color of crap, let them. It's their car, they paid for it. This is America, freedom is our cornerstone. For those who oppose anyone's freedom of dressing up their cars, opposes the cornerstone of America. These people want to control what others do and say. There's a simple title to whom these people are. Communist or DemoRATS! They're both interchangeable. Tomato or ToMato. End result they want to take away our freedom to do what we want with our own property. I'm sure some of the Communist or DemoRATS out there will respond back to this statement to defend their right to control what others can do with their own property. This country is full of these kind of people. They can't sleep at night because someone they don't know on the other side of the country is planing to place an emblem on their car! Watch out public, the emblem police is watching! Get a life!

Old 06-05-2011, 01:52 PM
BLKSTAGE3
1st Gear Member

You can do whatever you want with your car your entitled to it you paid for it, but... You will lose all of my respect along with many others. I see plenty of mustangs dressed up as things they're not. I think it's just trying to be something your not.

Having freedom in america has nothing to do with putting fake badges on your car that's ridiculous if you think that is what it's meant for. The fake badges has to do with respect for yourself not freedom to choose.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:42 PM
JimmyM
3rd Gear Member

Usually, I'm all for the "Who cares, it's his car" idea.

But sometimes, just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD
Old 06-05-2011, 04:20 PM
forensicsteve
4th Gear Member

nice rant

great graphics

Last edited by forensicsteve; 06-05-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:46 PM
oldlugs
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by crawlina
It's amaizing that people care what other people do with their cars. If someone wants to place an emblem on their car, let them...
What's more amazing is that someone can vigorously defend another's atrocious tastes. Building a clone right down to (in)correct badging has gone on for a long time. Really, I don't care that it happens, but believe it does degrade the breed.