Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Laser Jammers, who has installed on our cars?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Supercruzin
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Laser Jammers, who has installed on our cars?

ORIGINAL: Leos06gtLL

regardless of a radar or laser device you can still get a ticket by getting pace'd and by the officers perception of your speed. And i am sure if you jamm an officers gun hes defenatlly gonna go after you i know i would.
If you are a LEO on komifornia, your comment doesn't surprise me as laser jammers are not legal in your state.Pull me over because you got jammed here and it would be considered harrasment andcomplaint to theP.O.S.Tcouncilwould be in order.I don't have a problem with being paced because thats not the issue here. It will be obvious that other cars are going much faster thanme and the officer should go after them.
My issue is being targeted by stationary officers shooting laser and picking me out of traffic simply becausemycarlooks fast (That "Perception" factor again)while i'm being passed by faster cars in the fast lane. Also, i mentioned that the county has issued ticket quota's for all traffic units that they must write so many tickets per month or loose their jobs. This was shown on the local news and confirmed by a few friends in the department. I don't have a problem with the quota's either but I do have an issue with their "Perception" abilities is put to task.I know way too manyLEO officers in differentareas that do nothave the ability to determine speed by perception. My brother is fairly good at it but he's also been doing it for over 10 years and will tell you that unless it's on the unit, he can'tcite you.Perception doesn't stand up in court too well.I'm just trying to level the playing field a little with the jammer.

I'm looking at theLaser Interceptor based on the many test I have read. But they are hard to get into the country and actually obtain one.The grill units should blend in farly well with Alloy too since it so close to the color black.

KTownGT= Rocky Mountain Lazer jammers and Radar detectors have been proven to be unreliable.Do a google search on them.

Wasvette= The Lidatek LE-30 is no longer being sold right now. The site states some updates to the equipment were needed but should be avail. soon.