Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

interior mods show off

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 11:13 AM
JRT1
4th Gear Member

Default RE: interior mods show off

I was thinking of a rear seat delete also, but rapped in leather like my seats and have an embriodered running pony emblem on it.
Not sold in color but the outline on the horse would be embroideredand have the muscle details put it.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:29 PM
str8wick3d
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jbailer

Rear seat delete including the backlit running pony and the sub and amp are from http://www.stangxonline.com/. They have a 1/2 page add in every MM&FF and 5.0 magazine towards the back. That's my interior on their web site.

Everything chrome, Woodcorp's Woodview 3D Molded dash kit in chrome with the steering wheel accents. 3 Chrome ringed Innovate XD-16 gauges on the dash in a CDC pod soon to be an SoS dash pod when released. 2 Autometer cobalts in the A-Pillar in SoS pod. SoS chromeswitch panel in the console. MGW Chrome pieces http://www.mgwltd.com/. Custom Corbeau leather seats directly from Corbeau.

Pioneer headunit with all speakers replaced and wiring. Details on my CarDomain page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396824

After putting the aftermarket seats in, I have a passenger side airbag warning on the dash. If anyone has worked around that, I'd sure appreciate any information.

Sorry the pictures are kind of dark. -Joe

That looks awesome!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Eleanor06
3rd Gear Member

Check out MossMustang,I purchased my second kit from them and it was far better than the unknown
supplier of my old kit......Wood dash experts/enterprise dash kits...??idk
Old 11-13-2007, 12:51 PM
08whitestang
1st Gear Member

Ok, so I don't have any pictures yet, but I just ordered the chrome speaker covers, chrome cup holder insert, and new billet pedals for my stang. I am so excited. This is my first mustang AND my first modification. I have to wait for Christmas for Santa to bring some of the major stuff I want. Good luck on your modifications. This is way too much fun!!
Old 11-13-2007, 02:31 PM
jbailer
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JaysFreaky

Hey jbailer, I was looking at getting that rear-seat delete. With that kit can you hear the road and exhaust more, or does it sound stock, or even more quieter? Thanks!
I didn't have any additional road noise with the rear seat delete. I'm not sure if some of that is because of the sub box built under my rear seat delete kit. The kit doesn't have the sub and amp by default, I asked them to add that, same with the pony.

ORIGINAL: JRT1

I was thinking of a rear seat delete also, but rapped in leather like my seats and have an embriodered running pony emblem on it.
Not sold in color but the outline on the horse would be embroideredand have the muscle details put it.
You should call them, ask for Keith and tell him I sent you. The basic kit is a simple rear seat delete that you pick whether you want in vinyl to match the leather interior look or carpeted. Everything else on there I asked for extra and didn't exist before I ordered it. That was all done custom for me. He is really good, just tell him what you want and he can most likely do it.

http://www.stangxonline.com/

Thanks for the comments. It looks better in person, I really stink at taking pictures. -Joe
Old 11-13-2007, 02:40 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Here is a pic of mine...

[IMG]local://upfiles/21355/22A51E9040B54038BF77C429ADE7779B.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-13-2007, 02:41 PM
T8Stanggt
3rd Gear Member

JBAILER!!! F *cken A bro. Looks good man. I have never seen anything like that in our stangs.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:00 PM
BartSimpson
1st Gear Member

Wow! That chrome does look sick! Wouldn't you have problems with sunlight glare with all that chrome though?
Old 11-13-2007, 03:13 PM
jbailer
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BartSimpson

Wow! That chrome does look sick! Wouldn't you have problems with sunlight glare with all that chrome though?
YOU KNOW IT!!! It looks great at shows but driving down the road sometimes is a pain in the butt. It's like looking at the sun through a mirror. There's so much chrome that you move your head and it gets you from another angle. -Joe
Old 11-15-2007, 12:39 PM
str8wick3d
3rd Gear Member

bump want to see more

Quick Reply: interior mods show off