Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad A$$ PICS PICS PICS-IMO. Pic ideas wanted also

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
teksp0rt
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Bad A$$ PICS PICS PICS-AWSOME PICS

ORIGINAL: Argonaut

ORIGINAL: pignprogress

Lets see some pics from these diff SLR's. Id like to see a few diff cams to compare. New Topic,lol post pics withname of cam and lens and what settings were set at for the pic. Or everbody should take the same type of pic with same settings and compare them allIm just looking for a excuse to see more stang pics...........
You asked for a pic with another DSLR, here ya go. Nikon D50 - Tamaron 17-50 F2.8 - ISO200 - Shot at F27 for 30 seconds.
I shot this with a Canon Rebel DSLR and Tamaron Lens.. no flash (just adjusted shutter speed and used a tripod)

Old 11-19-2007, 06:00 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: zkiller

Those are really nice pics of your car at night!
Thanks Ill have to take some during the day also one of these days to see what they come out like.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:02 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

lol I dunno about ever but I like it alot, and yes ill pm you so i can get your info to send it to ya
Old 11-19-2007, 06:06 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: red07Pony

BTW, in all the excitement of reading about 2 awesome hobbies, mustangs and photography, I forgot to mention kudos on your pictures pignprogress! Some reallyawesome shots.

I remember back in high school taking photography class back in the day before digital and we got passes to leave school in the middle of the dayand my best friend and I would take his cars out in the country and I'd take pictures of him doing burnouts.Then we got to come back into the dark room and develop them and do all kinds of cool tricks with them. Oh the good old days!!
2 awesome hobbies, mustangs and photography,

I couldnt agree more and thank you for the comments

Old 11-19-2007, 06:10 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: timothyrw
is is not a good example of the superiority of a dslr but you asked and this is all i have!

Kit Lens Nikon 18-55 II @ 23mm
ISO 200, F/3.8 @ 1/60, exposure compensation -.7, built-in flash

i haven't taken a lot of pics of my car because i haven't done a lot of mods. when i get my 18" DD bullits, bdi rotors,and lower the rear i'll have a reason to take some more pics!

o say the back panel was CDC but i can't remember for sure... i'll try and find it.

what were the settings at for this pic? My cam puts out this qaulity or better at this light, just comparing to that pic though,but id have to know the settings you had it on too.

What rear black piece is that you have? the gts? It looks good, I love the black out look, I am painting mine though .
haven't taken a lot of pics of my car because i haven't done a lot of mods.

The exact reason it took me so long to take pics, Too many nice rides on here that it makes your stock stang look not so hot anymore,lol. I took my first set just to show my fam and it took me 3 months, they thought i was bullsh**ing about the car .
Old 11-19-2007, 06:11 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: americaniron

Those are some very interesting, and creative pics. Thanks
awwww c what i mean, Wish i was shooting your car . Thank you but at the same time grrr with envy of your car.lol
Old 11-19-2007, 06:13 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teksp0rt

ORIGINAL: Argonaut

Lets see some pics from these diff SLR's. Id like to see a few diff cams to compare. New Topic,lol post pics withname of cam and lens and what settings were set at for the pic. Or everbody should take the same type of pic with same settings and compare them allIm just looking for a excuse to see more stang pics...........
You asked for a pic with another DSLR, here ya go. Nikon D50 - Tamaron 17-50 F2.8 - ISO200 - Shot at F27 for 30 seconds.
I shot this with a Canon Rebel DSLR and Tamaron Lens.. no flash (just adjusted shutter speed and used a tripod)

Nice shot, do you remember what your settings were at?
Old 11-19-2007, 07:07 PM
dewittalday

Default RE: Bad A$$ PICS PICS PICS-IMO. Pic ideas wanted also

Awesome pics! Have you tried selling these pics to Ford so they can use for advertising? You should put a watermark or some other copyright mark on the pics though.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:15 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Bad A$$ PICS PICS PICS-IMO. Pic ideas wanted also

ORIGINAL: dewittalday

Awesome pics! Have you tried selling these pics to Ford so they can use for advertising? You should put a watermark or some other copyright mark on the pics though.
Thanks No i havent tried that, something to think about in the future I guess. definitly for the stock look minus the roush wing.I can top these though just need a stang with some rims and exterior mods.