Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Regardless of what kind of car you drive, some people are just jerks.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 12:59 PM
GuitarGuyBMG
2nd Gear Member

Default Regardless of what kind of car you drive, some people are just jerks.

Normally when I see another GT, especially a 05-08 GT at night on a fairly empty road, I pull up beside it to have a little fun. I was going down HWY 123 here in South Carolina headed from Easley to Greenville on Friday night when I saw a S197 Black GT. I pulled up next to it and just played around w/ it for a while. Then it drops down and preceeds to floor it. I kept up with it until I hit about 80. I let off because we were getting into Downtown, and cops were going to be around. I kept up with it, but I didn't want to risk a ticket. I would guess it got up to 120. We get up to a redlight in downtown and he rolls his window down, so of course I follow suit and do the same. I figure he was going to say something along the lines of "Nice car," but no.... He starts yelling "Fu** you bitch, your piece of **** is slow" and then yells about 20 more obscenities my way. Then he starts flicking me off and ****. He insults my car... yet he drives the exact same kind except a diffrent color. Some people are just ********. I could understand it from a Z28, Trans Am, Corvette, Etc... but from another S197 just like mine? Man.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:01 PM
T8Stanggt
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Regardless of what kind of car you drive, some people are just jerks.

what a fuc** ng moron
Old 11-20-2007, 01:06 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Regardless of what kind of car you drive, some people are just jerks.

Well, at least he acknowledged you...when I cruise side by side with another S197, most drivers don't even look at me. Its not like I'm driving legend lime right next to them or anything

But yeah, that guy is a jerk, take his keys away
Old 11-20-2007, 01:09 PM
sawyer
3rd Gear Member

You would hope that not even a Z-28 owner would act like that, but azzholes are everywhere some of them drive mustangs.
It is kinda funny when people think you are racing them when your just messing around. a few weeks back I had a new M6 do a ricer fly by after I slowly passed him, wow I was really impressed that he pulled on me when I wasn't looking with my 5 year old son in the car. If the situation were different i.e. I knew he wanted some and my kid was not in the car; his 106K car would have seen a 27k Mustangstaillights
Old 11-20-2007, 01:12 PM
kirax105strike
2nd Gear Member

never had a mustang do taht to me before but trucks do it all the sigh
sigh jealous rednecks
Old 11-20-2007, 01:12 PM
besam
2nd Gear Member

i hope that guy doesnt have kids
Old 11-20-2007, 01:29 PM
KUcurt
1st Gear Member

It isn't other S197 owners I have problems with. It is usually a-hole BMW owners, Hummer owners and ricers who don't like us. The S197 'Stang is kinda like KISS. You either loved 'em or you hated 'em. There is no middle ground. Also, a large percentage of those jerks are probably deep-down jealous of you and your good fortune of owning a new Stang.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
WhoMe
2nd Gear Member

Thats just weird.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:49 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

Don't take him as a representative for all us black S197 owners... I would have given you a thumps up and a nice car![sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 11-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

DUDE! That was you???

[sm=joke.gif]

Quick Reply: Regardless of what kind of car you drive, some people are just jerks.