Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You would think we live in a

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:12 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Default RE: You would think we live in a

ORIGINAL: Va. Stang

big brother "controls all" state... at least on this forum. Every post I made about my hood problem seems to have...Hell are gone....From what to do to what happened........Maybe they will come steal my computer next.
Wow - this is the 7th threadyou've started about your hood.[sm=angrymail.gif]from your big brother

ORIGINALhnoesaz
This forum is a big brother state and guess what - theyre allowed to be. ITS THEIR SITE! Being here is a PRIVILEDGE for us all, they can shut us down any moment they like.

When it comes to money, however, I do think this site is a bit shady. They're definately willing to throw members out in the cold before they question a paying vendor. I wish that could be changed because members intentionally buy from vendors thinking the vendors must be legit, when in reality these vendors will screw members like any outside vendor would.

But... in the end... this is THEIR site and we play by their rules. My only suggestion is don't buy from vendors simply because they're vendors. Check out who is legit, whether a vendor or not, and buy from them. And use an american express or something that offers payment stoppage!

That would have merit if TruFiber was actually a sponsor here [&:] Granted, Fast Toys IS a sponsor here, but Va. Stang didn't seem to have a beef with them, so where's our conflict of interest?

Again, forum issues are not to be debated in the technical sections. Either use the PM system or post in the section for Forum Issues and Feedback.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:41 PM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Va. Stang

big brother "controls all" state... at least on this forum. Every post I made about my hood problem seems to have...Hell are gone....From what to do to what happened........Maybe they will come steal my computer next.
This thread was left up >> https://mustangforums.com/m_4210303/tm.htm
All of your repeat post and Mod and site bashing was removed to maintain order here.
Also, you are now on post approval and any post you make from now on has to be approved by your section Moderators. This will remain until you can conduct yourself in a cooperative manner. Being a member of this site is a privilege, not a right.
Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss this further.
Chris
Mustang Forums Administrator
Old 11-21-2007, 12:51 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

IBTL!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 01:14 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk2uwpArC8g

I was correct...
Old 11-21-2007, 01:19 PM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

IBTL!!!!
I though it already was locked . Oh well.
I have a theory on the hood issue.
Due to the difference in altitude, change in solar altitude alters the reflectance spectra of the paint by affecting the highlight/shadow ratio of the hood. The reflectance spectra of hoods with high contrast between sunlit and shadedpaint had a strong, direct relation with solar altitude, e.g., the visible regions of gray colored paint and the region forblue colored fenders.Hoods with low reflectance contrast did not have a strong relation with solar altitude, e.g., the visible region for blue fenders. The anisotrophic effect of solar altitude on the visible reflectance varied ratios, commonly associated with car productivity parameters. These ratios varied inversely with solar altitude. . The use of band ratio techniques or imagery adjustments for shadow must consider the effect of solar altitude on the reflectance spectra of different colored automotive paint mosaic. The multi-temporal spectral imagery should by normalized for thepaint spectral difference associated with solar altitude differences that occur daily, seasonally, or latitudinally. Wow thats a lot of BS from me. Atleast it's all said and done.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Va. Stang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PROMETHEUS PRIME

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

IBTL!!!!
I though it already was locked . Oh well.
I have a theory on the hood issue.
Due to the difference in altitude, change in solar altitude alters the reflectance spectra of the paint by affecting the highlight/shadow ratio of the hood. The reflectance spectra of hoods with high contrast between sunlit and shadedpaint had a strong, direct relation with solar altitude, e.g., the visible regions of gray colored paint and the region forblue colored fenders.Hoods with low reflectance contrast did not have a strong relation with solar altitude, e.g., the visible region for blue fenders. The anisotrophic effect of solar altitude on the visible reflectance varied and Normalized Difference Vegetation Index ratios, commonly associated with car productivity parameters. These ratios varied inversely with solar altitude. . The use of band ratio techniques or imagery adjustments for shadow must consider the effect of solar altitude on the reflectance spectra of different colored automotive paint mosaic. The multi-temporal spectral imagery should by normalized for thepaint spectral difference associated with solar altitude differences that occur daily, seasonally, or latitudinally. Wow thats a lot of BS from me. Atleast it's all said and done.
I thought of that, but it didn't work out on paper! . I thank everyone for their support,..... so I am moving on..........I'm on moderation so this could take awhile
Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

[sm=bicker.gif]..............
Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 PM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Old 11-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

I'd rather stare at torch_red's avatar than listen to this squabbling [8D].
Old 11-21-2007, 01:34 PM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: mdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk2uwpArC8g

I was correct...
pffft! Hitler is a Nancy boy compared to us. If Hitler were alive today, he'd call us a bunch of **** "A" holes. .......except with a funny German accent. [8D]

Quick Reply: You would think we live in a