Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with a body company

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

Default Problems with a body company

EDIT Later : The company is cervinis and they are making me eat the cost of a pair of sidescoops that were professionally installed and one flew off. I called em several times so I am sure that they wont budge but oh well its only money, live and learn.
ME - 0
Cervini's - 1 (minus a new hood purchase from me heh)

Ok I have a REAL problem with a custom body shop that makes parts for Mustangs that is SCREWING me over royaly. Basically a peice of theirs that I installed failed me misserably and the shop that did the instal is taking credit for some of the failure and is willing to paint and install a new peice if I can get it to them for free. So I call the company that made the part and they WONT refund me, the WONT ship me a replacement part, they WONT even let me buy the single peice of the multi part product that I need. All they said I can do is buy a whole new set of these and take the price of the first up my @ss.

If theres anyone on here that deals with custom body shops lemme know if you can work out a deal with them before I spread the name and bash them.

thanks
Old 11-27-2007, 09:19 PM
alex0o85
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What company sucks?

well, you gotta atleast tell us what this part is, I have no idea what to say.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

I am not looking for fellow bashers (at this point) or anything like that I just need Retailers of aftermarket body parts for S197 stangs. I know one guy on here bashed a hood company and tons of companies came forward after that to say they could have helped. The peices involved were one of the 5 standard body peices that everyone upgrades, I cant say more but if anyone deals with the major aftermarket bodypeice fabricators to sell their product and feel like getting involved lemme know.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:13 PM
brad281
4th Gear Member

Cervini?
Old 11-27-2007, 10:17 PM
rshamekh
4th Gear Member

If he wanted to tell, he would've done so from the beginning.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:18 PM
akumaky
2nd Gear Member

without much info, i doubt many people will get involved friend. just my .02. i cant make heads or tails here.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:25 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

You are going about this the wrong way. This is the proper way to do it:

Has anyone ever dealt with "company A" before? I am looking to get "Product A and Product B" from them and would like some input on if i should get them here or somewhere else? Thanks

Your post:

"What companys suck" and i bought a product from them but i wont tell you what it is but it doesnt work and i wont tell you the company either.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:30 PM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: brad281

Cervini?
From the other thread I would think so.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:33 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

I must agree, without much info, I doubt we can do much. Good luck though.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:07 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Hey,
I know which company you are talking about (not a sponsor) and I sent you a PM as to how to better get those common pieces applied to your ride. Hopefully someone can give you a better body shop to work with or go to the very high end shops that say Paint and Fabrication when they advertise or even if it is on the sign for the body shop. Prep (as you know) is everything and no steps can be excluded from my experience. I hope it helps and others will chime in with a better shop for ya.......anyone?????
ORIGINAL: Ortoch

Ok I have a REAL problem with a custom body shop that makes parts for Mustangs that is SCREWING me over royaly. Basically a peice of theirs that I installed failed me misserably and the shop that did the instal is taking credit for some of the failure and is willing to paint and install a new peice if I can get it to them for free. So I call the company that made the part and they WONT refund me, the WONT ship me a replacement part, they WONT even let me buy the single peice of the multi part product that I need. All they said I can do is buy a whole new set of these and take the price of the first up my @ss.

If theres anyone on here that deals with custom body shops lemme know if you can work out a deal with them before I spread the name and bash them.

thanks

Quick Reply: Problems with a body company