Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cervini's Louver

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 07:31 PM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Cervini's Louver

awesome, so you're planning on making it into a cervinis eleanor? i didn't think the parts would look good without it, but you have the spoiler and the louvers and they look great. do i also see the lower side scoops? well anyway, i think it looks real good and can't wait to see the progression. keep me posted and post up pics!
Old 12-14-2007, 07:45 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: r3velation

awesome, so you're planning on making it into a cervinis eleanor? i didn't think the parts would look good without it, but you have the spoiler and the louvers and they look great. do i also see the lower side scoops? well anyway, i think it looks real good and can't wait to see the progression. keep me posted and post up pics!

Thanks...Yes they are lower sides scoops(just hard to see with the black).....And the next part going on is the full front bumper assembly.....I will be sure to keep my sig updated with pics
Old 12-15-2007, 01:57 AM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: simplexdesign

ORIGINAL: r3velation

Thanks...Yes they are lower sides scoops(just hard to see with the black).....And the next part going on is the full front bumper assembly.....I will be sure to keep my sig updated with pics
thats awesome. i'm considering making the eleanor the exact same way, piece by piece. you think it'd be cheaper to buy the "do it yourself" package of the c-series or just buy each piece? i'm trying to weigh out the cost ratio of buying all the exterior mods and taking them to one place to get it all prepped and ready for paint or to just get one piece painted at a time.

side note: if i just got one piece painted at a time, is there a chance that the whole car won't look right because of sun exposure hitting separate parts of the car? thanks for the input