Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So I ordered my mustang.............again

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 10:57 AM
ShadyNinja
4th Gear Member

Default RE: So I ordered my mustang.............again

why order any way, what are you exactly getting?
don't any oof the option packages match up to what you are looking for?
Old 12-16-2007, 11:46 AM
cbgammel05
2nd Gear Member

Hey man, congratulations!!!
That is so awesome. I remember when I got my first mustang right when I got into highschool. It was a 66' coupe with a phillips head screw driver for a shifter...and so much rust you could see through the floor pans to the road. lol. But i loved the car and have been in love ever since! Congrats again.

oh and PS Dont listen to all these people hating on V6's...its YOUR car...not theirs
Old 12-16-2007, 04:46 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

I am ordering because that way I will have a bit more time to save some more money. And I want the car to be mine as weird as it sounds, knowing that I had a say in what my car has and that it is being built just for me is so awesome. CBGammel, that is such a sick car, I love the saleens.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Hey Reaper!!! Congrats on getting that ride that is built for you, its an exciting and stressful while waiting. Don't second guess your order. THe shady people around here will tell you what YOU should do with YOUR money gets old, but enjoy the car. It will be worth every penny. Its funny that poeple who live in different parts of the country that have mom and dad supporting the insurance bill tell you its not that much different....do what you WANT!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:44 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

Thanks rmays. Yeah I kinda hate how people tell you what is right and what you can and cant do to your car.How are things going back in ol' Michigan? I just moved from there this summer, I had some good times out there. You just ordered a new car too, huh?
Old 12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ReaperGT

Thanks rmays. Yeah I kinda hate how people tell you what is right and what you can and cant do to your car.How are things going back in ol' Michigan? I just moved from there this summer, I had some good times out there. You just ordered a new car too, huh?
Well right now we have 13 inchs of snow but we will have a white chrismas....lol
Ya I ordered a new ride and won't be getting it until the Jan some time.
Theres a funny thing around here, most think the know you better than you do....lol
Be happy about not being in Michigan right now and good luck with the graphic design.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

Ha, thats a lot of snow. I actually have to come back for a few days to celebrate christmas with family. Im gonna freeze my butt off. When in january are you expecting the car? I bet it will be here around the 13th or so. As far as Graphic Design goes, i think its time for me to vector a mustang.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:11 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

For when the car comes in, I dunno they haven't even seralized it yet, so maybe mid Jan or later![:@]Enjoy christmas with the family, it hasn't been that cold yet but you know....its michigan.
ORIGINAL: ReaperGT

Ha, thats a lot of snow. I actually have to come back for a few days to celebrate christmas with family. Im gonna freeze my butt off. When in january are you expecting the car? I bet it will be here around the 13th or so. As far as Graphic Design goes, i think its time for me to vector a mustang.