Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update and a few questions.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Ultrashock
2nd Gear Member

Default Update and a few questions.

Well, it's nice to be able to say that my prior problem has been, for the most part, solved. Im paying payments in cash and in person at my local Captial One outlet. This is what I should have done from the start. Regardless, everything is mostly good to go. Im putting receipts on file in my filing cabinet. Went and looked at a CBR600RR...and wow what a nice bike. Maybe a future purchase but I'm sticking with the stang. With that aside, Im now ready to start modding once again. I had a few questions about some exterior mods, one would be about the magnetic blackout panel and the second would be about the tail light and headlight covers. The blackout panal seems like a good idea for easy install and uninstall...and the covers seem good as they can be easily removed if told to do so by the local PD. How do the covers hold up and go in place? Any +1s on these items. Oh and the blackout panel is flat and the covers are naturally gloss, you think one would make the other look out of place? (Planning on flat black coloring elsewhere over gloss).
Old 12-17-2007, 09:33 AM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Update and a few questions.

Glad you got it fixed man. Capital One don't want to repo your car, I was sure they'd let you take the payments over.

let the fun continue