Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

american muscle = A+ service

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Fallout
3rd Gear Member

Default american muscle = A+ service

wow, so yesterday at 4:30pm i made an inpulse purchase from american muscle, sequnetial tail light. they gave me 5% discount for being a member here first off. and second..the order was placed 4:30pm YESTERDAY..i just got home from work, 2:45pm, the box was sitting infront of my door when i got here, not even 24 hours later and i recieve my order, A+ service especailly considering they offer free shipping.

i know some people wont care but i think thats awesome that so close to closing they got my order packaged up and on its way, to be delivery the next afternoon for free

only thing is, theres no install instructions, i know its plug and play so i hope once i start it will be obvious where evertyhing goes
Old 12-18-2007, 02:24 PM
z06stang
1st Gear Member

Default RE: american muscle = A+ service

American Muscle = Class Act!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Black05StangGT
3rd Gear Member

Their service is good, I just wish they would have known about my wheel center cap issue when I called about it before the order went through, I mean itssince been resolved, I just wish I knew before hand I was going to have to hack up my stock center caps...other than that everything was mounted and balanced perfectly and the rims look awesome now that everything has been fixed with the center caps...
Old 12-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Not a fan of American Muscle ... I used them once and had F - service[:@] ... They are garbage IMO and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone -- but for you... congrats on receiving your item quickly.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:39 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

I've ordered things from them before, really like them alot! Especially the free shipping!
I'll probably order some sequentials from them pretty soon too.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:17 PM
06Redfire3V
5th Gear Member

I'm about to order my rims+tires from them soi hope its A+ service like you say
Old 12-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

I just installed mine over the weekend. I have the instructions still. I can scan and e-mail to you if you want them. PM me with you e-mail address if you need them.

I've ordered 3 things from American Muscle and I have nothing but good things to say.

ORIGINAL: Fallout

wow, so yesterday at 4:30pm i made an inpulse purchase from american muscle, sequnetial tail light. they gave me 5% discount for being a member here first off. and second..the order was placed 4:30pm YESTERDAY..i just got home from work, 2:45pm, the box was sitting infront of my door when i got here, not even 24 hours later and i recieve my order, A+ service especailly considering they offer free shipping.

i know some people wont care but i think thats awesome that so close to closing they got my order packaged up and on its way, to be delivery the next afternoon for free

only thing is, theres no install instructions, i know its plug and play so i hope once i start it will be obvious where evertyhing goes
Old 12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
noober
3rd Gear Member

There's also a How-To by Taco Bill on the forums on how to install them.
Old 12-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

I've had nothing but good experience with American Muscle, even before they changed the name of their Company. The last two things I got there was an 8" Antenna, and a Pair of Emblems. Always fast and free shipping
Old 12-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Fallout
3rd Gear Member

i acutally got them inalready but thanks..it took about 20min, all it was, was a complete replacement wire harness, swap the bulbs and plug it in, install over

Quick Reply: american muscle = A+ service