Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wife drove the GT last night

Old 12-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Tormentor
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wife drove the GT last night

Oh she has the ***** to let loose with it, she said she had the car sideways and thats when she had to compose herself... My friend that rode with her to the liquor store couldn't believe she was driving it hard. She used to race her 02 Gt all the time.
Like I said, she has only driven it twice now... She will be driving it more (I keep telling her to take the car to work) she just refuses to because of where she works.
It's snowing now in Illinois so the car hasn't been driven that much over the last month because of the roads, but we had it out yesterday because the roads have been dry for a few days
Old 12-28-2007, 11:20 AM
06gt5spd
2nd Gear Member

I believe the wife drives it more than I do......but then again we bought it together and it is a toy so I really don't care if she drives it. Now, I also believe after the S/C gets put on she'll want to drive it just as much if not more -as will I. She loves cars.....god bless her!
Old 12-28-2007, 11:23 AM
ThumperMX113
5th Gear Member

My girlfriend says it needs to be faster.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:45 AM
gearhed289
1st Gear Member

My wife got on it a little bit for the first time Christmas night (I was the designated drunk[sm=icon_guiness.gif]).
She got a big stupid grin, let out a dumb laugh, and said something like "that was fun!". Atta girl!
Old 12-28-2007, 11:48 AM
WPsharpshooter
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: d4rb

ORIGINAL: WPsharpshooter

My wife hates the stang..... She says its ugly and cant stand it. She hates when I buy parts for it as well.... Its a stick shift so her driving it is out of the question, even if she wanted to....
Blasphemy! What does she drive?

She drives a maxima...
Old 12-28-2007, 11:51 AM
jrhykushi
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RED121572

My exgirlfriend didnt like my car either. She wouldnt drive it. She liked Hondas and Nissans.
is that the reason why shes your ex?
jkjk
Old 12-28-2007, 11:58 AM
O.C Stang
1st Gear Member

My wife used to ask me to drive my mustang(the black one in the sig)once i got tired of hearing her ask i said hey i got a great idea lets go buy you your own mustang to drive(the blue one)Now she gets to drive a mustang and the best part it isnt my mustang
Old 12-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

My wife drives it like a bat out of hell. I'm proud of her driving too but she has a love and hate relationship with her considering the money I have spenton it and the time I'm here.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:00 PM
99flhr
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tormentor

What does your other half think about your car??
Likes it a LOT, I don`t mind her driving it, but I`d rather not be in it when she does.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:06 PM
teksp0rt
3rd Gear Member

My wife will not drive it. Oh, she did try though...

First off, she is not very comfortable with driving a manual transmission. So, I decided to let her drive the car in a empty parking lot one night. To make a long story short, she reved the engine up to 4,500 or so RPMs and dumped the clutch. You can only imagine what came next. Screeeetch...Yes, she burned some rubber but, of course this was not planned. It scared the crap out of her and she proceeded to immediately slam on the brakes (without the clutch depressed). As the car lurched and stalled, she flug opened the door and literally flew out of the drivers seat into the parking lot. She told me that she would never drive the car again and has lived by her word. She has not asked for the keys in over a year.
[align=left] [/align]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wife drove the GT last night