Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BRENSPEED Update: Our S197 History and current information

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Toy4Bob
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: BRENSPEED Update: Our S197 History and current information

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

It just occurred to me... where IS Brenspeed? Newbies reading that great post will want to know!

Here's the link:
http://www.brenspeed.com/index.html

Here's the current address:

Brenspeed LLC
7536 E 200 N
Pierceton IN 46562
I just bought an 05 GT vert, and am very fortunate to have Brenspeed 20 minutes from my door. Can't wait to go blow some money there this spring!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:16 PM
jakecat22
2nd Gear Member

I will be ordering a CAI + Tuner within the next 2 months, and from what I read hear, Brenspeed is where I will get it. Also don't hurt that if need be, I could drive there, can't be THAT far from central ohio, lol.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:53 PM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone thanks for the great feedback. I have shared it with the team at Brenspeed and they are extremely appreciative of your positive comments. Below I have listed some answers to the questions that were listed in the prior posts.

Shipping your pride and joy to Brenspeed:
We have a couple great options for those of you who are not in our area. The link below is located on our website in our transport section if you ever need this info on the future. We have a hotel reimbursement program we started this year. In short if you are traveling to Brenspeed for a major installation and we need your vehicle for more than one day we will cover a night’s stay at a hotel in our area. The second option is actually shipping your Mustang to us via one of the transport services we use or we may even opt to pick it up ourselves. You can get a shipping quote using the link below and also get more information on our hotel reimbursement program.

http://www.brenspeed.com/info/transport.html

Return Policy:
Our return policy is pretty straight forward and again located on our website using the link below. Brenspeed has free UPS shipping. If you are returning a new unused item that can be re-sold as new we have a re-stocking fee. This covers our shipping expense on the item, our fees we were charged taking a credit card, and the fees we are charged by our online store service provider. We are not in this business to profit on returned items so you are not going to likely pay a full re-stocking fee on an $800 order but it is in place to protect us on smaller purchases. Used items are not returnable even if it has 1 mile on it. I don’t think anybody on this forum would like us to ship them a “new” part that was in fact used. If an item is defective we have various ways of dealing with that depending on the item.

http://www.brenspeed.com/info/contact.html

Parking:
I can’t apologize enough on the current parking lot. On most days it is not an issue but on rainy days it can get messy. Never fear though we will more than make up for it at our new location.

Financing:
This is actually something we have in the works and hope to have in place in the near future.

Communication:
Via phone is the absolute fastest 574.594.9559
E-mail addresses in the link below would be the next best method.
http://www.brenspeed.com/info/contact.html
Please do not PM via a message forum. We normally do not use the PM feature of a forum to communicate so we rarely ever check for messages.

Thanks!

Old 01-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

I don't know how you guys managed to get the clutch and gauge pod I ordered to my house in 1 day, but god damn do I appreciate it! Another positive experience with brenspeed!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Stage4
2nd Gear Member

after dealing with nothing but crap from almost every other vendor I've worked with, thanks doesn't go far enough for going above and beyond. the level of personal service is 2nd to none from everyone there. and i can't WAIT to see the new shop. it's getting way too crowded in there
Old 01-11-2008, 01:05 PM
MustangGT0405
5th Gear Member

I am another happy Brenspeed customer and I recommend them to anyone into mustangs. If only you guys carried whipple's.