Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UPDATED! WOT clips are now up! Enjoy

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Default RE: UPDATED! installed boomtubes to prochamber (sound clip inside)

ORIGINAL: rdiaz89

ORIGINAL: 06Saleen3V

ORIGINAL: rdiaz89

the meet was a sucess but i will let 06saleen3v tell you how he thought it sounded compared to the mid muffs (since hes probly heard them both) His car sounds and looks Amazing (im glad i saw it live)
Thanks Ricky...his car sounds real good, very deep and very loud. I took footage with a camcorder and not a digital camera so it will take me longer to figure it all out. For now, you just have to go with word of mouth when I tell you it sounds awesome. Ricky thinks my car is louder than his! lol
Thanks man, i regret not following you till the exit you get out on to go home so we couldve gotten more vids and cruise! Anytime before you leave if you have time im down to cruise for real this time!hows the vid coming BRO?

i only speak the truth man your car is louder! and that 2nd gear pull was sick when you took off
I have good news and bad news...the camera is a DVD cam so I have to finalize the disc to upload the footage. If I finalize the disk now, I have tons and tons of empty space that I didnt use. I will have to hurry up and use up the space so I can get it up quicker. I will keep you posted with that.

On a side note, I think it is supposed to rain this whole week soI am not sure how much cruising I will be doing. I will let you know though. I also plan to talk to Ernie about your chapter of Stangpede.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:28 PM
rdiaz89
2nd Gear Member

[/quote]
I have good news and bad news...the camera is a DVD cam so I have to finalize the disc to upload the footage. If I finalize the disk now, I have tons and tons of empty space that I didnt use. I will have to hurry up and use up the space so I can get it up quicker. I will keep you posted with that.

On a side note, I think it is supposed to rain this whole week soI am not sure how much cruising I will be doing. I will let you know though. I also plan to talk to Ernie about your chapter of Stangpede.
[/quote]

Damn i cant wait any longer haha! i wouldnt want you wasting all that empty space so dont worry about timing just keep me posted on it! yea your right its suppose to rain this week[:@]but yea talk to ernie about it me and my brother will be willing to take the sacrifice lol jk (butreally were down) we just need some tips as to start it and what not!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:47 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

For sure man...Im gonna start a new thread in the next hour with some pics though
Old 01-24-2008, 06:16 AM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Larmo
I know i know... you've really got me thinking between Booms and Pypes Midmuffers.
I'm sorry to inform you all that I'm going to try the Pypes Mid-Mufflers first. I just can't get out of my head the exhaust clip here... www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ftc82mT71

I got a great deal on the MM's at PMPthat I just could not pass up. Install scheduled for Saturday. Yes, I'll post clips.

I'm going to put on MM's first and then look at adding the Kooks system in a month or so. Of course, that would mean my o/r Prochamber would be up for sale if anyone is interested.

For what its worth, Boomtubes were a very close second!!
Old 04-18-2008, 04:06 PM
2007CalSpec
5th Gear Member

Rdiaz...

I'm thinking of getting the o/r prochamber and was wondering if you had to use the MIL eliminators or did you use a programmer to turn off the MIL?

Anyone know if the MIL eliminators do anything else besides turn off the MIL? Wouldn't your air/fuel ratio be affected without the O2 sensors? Do the MIL eliminators trick the computer into thinking you have O2 sensors and thus creating optimal air/fuel ratio?