Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roush louvers/spoiler installed!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 09:51 AM
unsocbl
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Roush louvers/spoiler installed!!

If anybody still has the templates, I'll send you a stamp if you'll put them in an envelope and mail them to me!! I'll even mail them back if you want to keep them!
Old 01-15-2008, 10:04 AM
06Redfire3V
5th Gear Member

Looks good, my buddy with a black GT is thinking about the Roush louvers as well.

Nice lookin ride.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:39 PM
jlmphillips

The louvers really add to the look of your car. Before considering a hood modification be sure and read the thread(s) on fiberglass hoods in particular. It seems that fiberglass hoods require blocking, etc. and are prone to have shape problems.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:46 PM
unsocbl
3rd Gear Member

Thanks!
I have seen the hood issues, and it scares me []. But, I really like a couple of the hoods and am extremely fond of the Cervinis C-series (I think that's it).
I think I'll just leave it as is for now. I have an H-pipe to install and some research for an axle-back exhaust, then I'll worry about the hood/scoop.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:26 PM
TX007
2nd Gear Member

Looks awesome, congrats.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:31 PM
ArcticFrog
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: unsocbl

If anybody still has the templates, I'll send you a stamp if you'll put them in an envelope and mail them to me!! I'll even mail them back if you want to keep them!
As soon as I'm done with mine you're welcome to use them and it'd be great if you mailed them back. It might be a couple weeks though before I can get them to you. I'm working out the replacement deal for mydamaged onewith Roush and it should hopefully be here within a week or so but with it being so cold I have to wait for a non-windy warmish sunny day (for us that's around 50's) before I'll attempt the install again.

PM me in a couple weeks if someone else hasn't already sent you theirs and I'll give you an update if mine aren't on stillor if they are I'll send them to you.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:04 PM
unsocbl
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ArcticFrog

ORIGINAL: unsocbl

As soon as I'm done with mine you're welcome to use them and it'd be great if you mailed them back. It might be a couple weeks though before I can get them to you. I'm working out the replacement deal for mydamaged onewith Roush and it should hopefully be here within a week or so but with it being so cold I have to wait for a non-windy warmish sunny day (for us that's around 50's) before I'll attempt the install again.

PM me in a couple weeks if someone else hasn't already sent you theirs and I'll give you an update if mine aren't on stillor if they are I'll send them to you.
Sweet!!! Thanks and I'll definitely shoot you a PM.