MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   so......06Saleen3V (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/394913-so-06saleen3v.html)

ShadyNinja 01-16-2008 10:44 PM

so......06Saleen3V

so 06Saleen3V
what does the general public think of the poilce look of your car?
are people moving over like you are a cop or what?

06Saleen3V 01-16-2008 10:54 PM

RE: so......06Saleen3V

I got to say that my drive from San Diego up to the Bay Area last week was soo much damn fun. Almost every person stops and looks, rediculous amounts of photos are taken, its nuts. At night time, people will be coming in my mirrors really fast then slam on their breaks and hang behind for about 30 seconds and slowly creep up even with the car...they look at the Saleen on the side, then take off haha....I gotta say, I dont know of any other car I could get more attention in and have more fun in...every person, whether a car lover or not, will stop and talk to me and I love it!

rdiaz89 01-16-2008 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: 06Saleen3V

I got to say that my drive from San Diego up to the Bay Area last week was soo much damn fun. Almost every person stops and looks, rediculous amounts of photos are taken, its nuts. At night time, people will be coming in my mirrors really fast then slam on their breaks and hang behind for about 30 seconds and slowly creep up even with the car...they look at the Saleen on the side, then take off haha....I gotta say, I dont know of any other car I could get more attention in and have more fun in...every person, whether a car lover or not, will stop and talk to me and I love it!
i totally agree! ;)You are one lucky guy (we should make a remake of transformers in the bay area freeways haha) (except without a camaro [:'(]) lol

06Saleen3V 01-16-2008 11:01 PM

I would recommend the conversion :D...we have everything you need to do an exact replica

MexGT 01-16-2008 11:02 PM

if someone is speeding and if u're around .... I bet he will soil his pants in that moment lol !

Caution 01-16-2008 11:08 PM

Told ya! :D

06Saleen3V 01-16-2008 11:08 PM

ORIGINAL: rdiaz89

i totally agree! ;)You are one lucky guy (we should make a remake of transformers in the bay area freeways haha) (except without a camaro [:'(]) lol
Haha hurry up and paint your car yellow for the weekend!

06Saleen3V 01-16-2008 11:10 PM

ORIGINAL: MexGT

if someone is speeding and if u're around .... I bet he will soil his pants in that moment lol !
I have had someone fly by me...and I mean like 95 when I was doing 65...and as soon as they passed me they slammed on their brakes. I got behind them real quick before the could read the side of the car and tailed him like I was going to pull him over. He slowly started switching lanes over to the right and I continued following him...he darted off at the last second to catch an exit. I was laughing my ass off lol...

noober 01-16-2008 11:11 PM

Sponsor me and turn my baby V6 into a Camaro, then we'll have some fun on the streets.

All we'll need is a pimped out big rig behind us. ^_^

Caution 01-16-2008 11:12 PM

haha -- thats pretty dam funny.

ORIGINAL: MexGT

I have had someone fly by me...and I mean like 95 when I was doing 65...and as soon as they passed me they slammed on their brakes. I got behind them real quick before the could read the side of the car and tailed him like I was going to pull him over. He slowly started switching lanes over to the right and I continued following him...he darted off at the last second to catch an exit. I was laughing my ass off lol...