Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just bought 05 gt, exhaust question

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

Default RE: just bought 05 gt, exhaust question

Yeah, yeah, we definitely want to know [8D]. I'd like to hear something that sounds better than my full JBA system. The only thing I've heard that comes close is the off-road h-pipe and bassani race muffs. That setup sounds great.

I'm going to get some Bassani/FRPP/Corsa straight thru's and compare them to my JBA chambered. Trying to find some on the cheap. Don't really want to spend $4-500 bucks on something and just go back to my JBA's (which I really love).
Old 01-18-2008, 09:53 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

http://media.putfile.com/pascal1-50

The tungsten after pascals legend lime. I havent heared the jba set up but the flows sound like a 6 banger compared to the macs
even pascals 6 banger with the gta's sounds better the the flow set up on a v8[&:]IMO

Macs& o/r h is my set up right now. awaiting mac LT & o/r pro chamber

Anybody got vid of the jba set up, im curious to hear what it sounds like?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: pignprogress

The tungsten after pascals legend lime. I havent heared the jba set up but the flows sound like a 6 banger compared to the macs
even pascals 6 banger with the gta's sounds better the the flow set up on a v8[&:]IMO

How do you like your MACs and H pipe?

I have been stuck between an O/R H pipe and O/R Prochambers forever. I can't commit!

Does Texas have strict emissions testing?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:59 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

ORIGINAL: pignprogress

I like it alot but if you read the guru exhaust thread as stated it dont scream at wot, I mean its retarded loud 90% of the time but the x just gets a lil louder at top end. I am adding my headers and going to the dark side of the x, just cause its supposed to be insaine with the macs. If I dont like it il go back to the h. Im almost done a new video with about 7 diff set ups, same cam, same positio so its gona be a good comparism. they were the loudest set up there. violaters with the x from gtguys car was badd as loud too.

How do you like your MACs and H pipe?

I have been stuck between an O/R H pipe and O/R Prochambers forever. I can't commit!

Does Texas have strict emissions testing?
I like it alot but if you read the guru exhaust thread as stated it dont scream at wot, I mean its retarded loud 90% of the time but the x just gets a lil louder at top end. I am adding my headers and going to the dark side of the x, just cause its supposed to be insaine with the macs. If I dont like it il go back to the h. Im almost done a new video with about 7 diff set ups, same cam, same positio so its gona be a good comparism. they were the loudest set up there. violaters with the x from gtguys car was badd as loud too.