Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Pictures of the Batmobile

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 09:18 PM
MustangBatman1
4th Gear Member

Default New Pictures of the Batmobile

Well, everyone else liked to take picture of their cars after a nice wash and wax so I figured I would jump on the band wagon

If you aren't a fan of some of my mods thats fine by me, at the same time I would rather not have to pull out my flame suit tonight. [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 02-20-2008, 09:22 PM
viperrmk
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New Pictures of the Batmobile

Nice pictures dude. You car is look's ****in' amazing. I have seen you around and have always admired your car, especially when you put on the black 2004 cobra rims. [sm=smiley20.gif] Sick looking car!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Looks good! Love the blackout look.
One question tho, are the tail pipes off center/length? It's it the only thing I can flame, and thats about the size of a match, lol.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Vertigo
3rd Gear Member

[sm=loser.gif].............. lol j/k looking real good, i didnt know you had roof splitters! Tint those rear side markers!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

Looking good! The one thing I would suggest is to tint the rear side marker lights. Everything else is tinted and looks great and those stick out, especially with the yellow calipers.

Speaking of, I'd prefer black calipers but it is your car.

Overall I like it!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:25 PM
gjs14
2nd Gear Member

S**T it is hot! the top thing on the roof looks like it came off a evo-8 and what front lip is on your car? I like it
Old 02-20-2008, 09:25 PM
NELS GT
3rd Gear Member

Hmm. Let the flame war begin. Just kiddin.[8D]

I personally am a fan of all your mods. Very well done. I dislike it when people do just headlight or just foglight or taillight tints, but since you did all of them, you pulled it off reaaally nicely. Thats a great car.

And I'll tell you what, if you had a little more of a 'specialty' front fascia like Roush or Saleen, I'd probably get that very rare feeling of, how do I describe it, almost 'fear' of the car. [8D] That probably sounds reallly dumb, but thats the best way I can describe it.

Partial blackouts = so-so
Full-blown blackouts = *thumbsup*

Great car - it gives me alot of inspiration and good feelings about modding a black GT as my new Mustang I'm buying will be a black 08.

NELS
Old 02-20-2008, 09:31 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

omg that thing looks amazing.. the yellow calipers are deffinately different.. but i think if it was me i would just completely black it out wiht not one piece being chrome/red/yellow.. nothing.. alllll black.. but deffinately looks good how it is..

i think it needs a hood, and then you will be set.. either a cowl, or even that cobra r hood that blackout has, that thing would look sick with the louvers and complete the look your going for thats for sure!!

good job man.. lovin the saleen replicas also.. thought about gettin those my self
Old 02-20-2008, 09:34 PM
MustangBatman1
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

Looks good! Love the blackout look.
One question tho, are the tail pipes off center/length? It's it the only thing I can flame, and thats about the size of a match, lol.
The guy who I had to my exhaust when I had a leak a while back welded the entire damn thing so realigning the tips is a little out of the question [:@]

ORIGINAL: Aziraphale

Looking good! The one thing I would suggest is to tint the rear side marker lights. Everything else is tinted and looks great and those stick out, especially with the yellow calipers.

Speaking of, I'd prefer black calipers but it is your car.

Overall I like it!
I plan on changing all of my lights to black ones in the near future, power mods just took priority over the last few months. The theme of the car was the Batman, and as you probably know he wore black and yellow for a while so I wanted a few subtle yellow accents versus having something drastic such as yellow stripes. The interior will eventually be 2-tone black and yellow leather as well.

ORIGINAL: gjs14

S**T it is hot! the top thing on the roof looks like it came off a evo-8 and what front lip is on your car? I like it
I'm sorry, I had all imports before this car and I just think they look neat. The way I see it, for every 10 power mods you have, you're entitled to ONE ricer mod haha

The front lip is just the cdc classic, changing the front bumper by the summertime though.

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

omg that thing looks amazing.. the yellow calipers are deffinately different.. but i think if it was me i would just completely black it out wiht not one piece being chrome/red/yellow.. nothing.. alllll black.. but deffinately looks good how it is..

i think it needs a hood, and then you will be set.. either a cowl, or even that cobra r hood that blackout has, that thing would look sick with the louvers and complete the look your going for thats for sure!!

good job man.. lovin the saleen replicas also.. thought about gettin those my self
The new hood will come soon, it's just hard spending 1000 for the hood and paint when I can spend the money to go faster
Old 02-20-2008, 09:35 PM
gothamems
3rd Gear Member

I love your car BUT...I'm one of the biggest Batman fans on the planet, and aside from the Keaton batmobile and the most recent one, Batman has been driving some pretty GAY stuff around town. I'd say it's more like something you'd see Vader driving than Batman.

Quick Reply: New Pictures of the Batmobile