Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going to kick someone's ass FUND!! I AM SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Andretti
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Going to kick someone's *** FUND!! 56K BAD!!

ORIGINAL: noober

I've talked to Black Mamba in great deal about what his next move should be. I'm sure he'll be a happy guy pretty soon.
I'd be curious to see what your suggestions are or if you dont wanna post them here, send me a pm. I have already had one car keyed, but if my mustang got it, I would lose all sense of reality over it.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

God DAMNIT!!!!![:@] There is no camera out there that could see anything!!! Now what do I do!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't prove **** and this person could do it again if they please!!![:'(]
Old 02-28-2008, 04:34 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

were you ever able to find any camera footage of it by any chance??

nevermind, I was typing as you posted[&o]
Old 02-28-2008, 04:37 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

Contact your insurance company and have it repaired. Relax, yes it's your car, but it could be worst.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

I know it's just my car and yes it will be fixed like new but it's just that person I want to find them!
Old 02-28-2008, 05:38 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

You really put a lot of tought into that.

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

I hate it when people stereotype of people. Its horrible. Now, with that being said...

Its clearly a skateboarder first of all. Probably pale white, who wears black clothes with silver studded belts, and is exceptionally skinny. He probably gets jealous at your car because he drives, when its working at least, an 80's Civic hatchback or something similar. Hes ashamed of it - hence his hair thats long on one side and covers half of his face. Its probably blondish, unlike thepast generation ofpunk skateboarders who have black hair. Chances are hes a high school graduate, but never thought about college. He probably goes through your parking lot at the same time everyday - you may have never seen him though, perhaps 10am. Hes probably used to your car so, even though he hates it, he doesn't mess with it. Seeing it in a different spot, however, made him notice it once again. Hes a simple lifeform, the lowest of humans, his skateboard and tanktops are all he has, so anything repetitive doesn't grab his attention. Once you throw him out of sync then his mind will race thinking of ways to make it right again.

So, seeing you parked in a different spot sparked him.He got out his house key which, by the way, is probably the only key on his keychain, and keyed your car. He felt comfortable and safe doing it because he knows hes fast enough on his skateboard to get away.

He'll be back, and he'll be agitated when you get it fixed again - that means you have money - and he'll do it again, partially because he'll be in a bad mood from not being able to afford 'smokes', as the punks call them.

And as youre making $100K 10 years from now and hes still working at a fast food joint and/or a big box electronics store, and somehow someway hes managed to make his frail pale white body drop from 130lbs to 110lbs,you'll look back on this and laugh.

I just call it like I see it.