Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just took out the stang

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

Default Just took out the stang

I missed it, after being sheltered for 3 1/2 months she's finally free!!! It's supposed to be nice this whole week except for wednesday, the roads are pretty clean, so i figured why not, took it out went down the road and it started to drizzle a little so i parked it in the garage for today but tomorrow it'll be back out. I was really surprised at how small the windshield looked when i sat in it, im used to my 86' blazer with a GIANT windshield i was like holy sh*t, where'd my windshield go, but then i got used to it real quick, and i really missed shifitng through the gears.Just thought i'd let you guys know
Old 03-16-2008, 11:49 AM
mynameismike65
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Just took out the stang

You lucky MFI have been waiting since the beggining of Nov. to drive mine. 4.5 months (137 days.....or 3,288 hours.....or 197,280 minutes....)........damn I need a hobby. Anyhoo Im hoping this weekend I will be able to get it out....Im just waiting for it to rain and wash the salt and **** off the roads. Do me a favor and go out and run through the gears while you think of the poor individuals like myself who arnt able to yet.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:10 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

I love your car Rdot9 !!!

I know how you feel......my daily driver was really beating me down.......[:'(]

I was finally able to sneak my car out a couple of days this week and wow!!!

I love this car~!!!! Even though she's getting some age on her (like me!!), I still got compliments on her~!

I was thinking when I relocate to a warmer area of the country of trading the stang and the nasty daily driver in on a Shelby GT500.........but the truth is, I just can't do it.I really like my GT and it has a lot of personal meaning to me. The car kinda symbolizes me getting back on my feet, moving on, and becoming independent. I've worked hard personalizing the car to make it my very own....despite multiple criticisms from co-workers, friends, and even my beloved family.......(pfft!!)

I'm glad your car makes you as happy as mine does for me~! saddle ~
Old 03-16-2008, 12:12 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Man I feel for you people that are unable to drive your car year round. I would hate it.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:15 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

I refuse to NOT drive it. You folks make your own choices but so do I. If I wreck it, I'll buy another own.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ORIGINAL: mynameismike65

You lucky MFI have been waiting since the beggining of Nov. to drive mine. 4.5 months (137 days.....or 3,288 hours.....or 197,280 minutes....)........damn I need a hobby. Anyhoo Im hoping this weekend I will be able to get it out....Im just waiting for it to rain and wash the salt and **** off the roads. Do me a favor and go out and run through the gears while you think of the poor individuals like myself who arnt able to yet.
I did on my way down the road already, but i dont think i'll be able to stop when i get out on the road
ORIGINAL: SaddleUp

I love your car Rdot9 !!!

I know how you feel......my daily driver was really beating me down.......[:'(]

I was finally able to sneak my car out a couple of days this week and wow!!!

I love this car~!!!! Even though she's getting some age on her (like me!!), I still got compliments on her~!

I was thinking when I relocate to a warmer area of the country of trading the stang and the nasty daily driver in on a Shelby GT500.........but the truth is, I just can't do it.I really like my GT and it has a lot of personal meaning to me. The car kinda symbolizes me getting back on my feet, moving on, and becoming independent. I've worked hard personalizing the car to make it my very own....despite multiple criticisms from co-workers, friends, and even my beloved family.......(pfft!!)

I'm glad your car makes you as happy as mine does for me~! saddle ~
thks!I feel the same way, the only way i would trade it for a GT is if it looked exactly the same, then i'd probably do it, but i would trade it for a GT500 in a secondDont let anyone else get you down, i hear it from people all the time, "your car is too flashy" "I dont like those hood pins" < my reply, "That's cool, I like em."Oh and what's the update on those pink calipers?
Old 03-16-2008, 12:28 PM
rtracer408
I ♥ Acer

Im in the same boat man... its either raining or snowing
Old 03-16-2008, 12:33 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rdot9
thks!I feel the same way, the only way i would trade it for a GT is if it looked exactly the same, then i'd probably do it, but i would trade it for a GT500 in a secondDont let anyone else get you down, i hear it from people all the time, "your car is too flashy" "I dont like those hood pins" < my reply, "That's cool, I like em."Oh and what's the update on those pink calipers?
Pink calipers?? Who's getting pink calipers?? [8D][8D]

Those baby's might just be getting painted today ~ !

And your car ROCKS dude......I love it, really I do. I think you've done awesome with it.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:33 PM
davesiar
2nd Gear Member

Hopefully 2 more weeks and I will have mine out. This damn Cleveland weather. We are finally getting back to normal after that damn blizzard we had last weekend.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ORIGINAL: SaddleUp

ORIGINAL: Rdot9
Pink calipers?? Who's getting pink calipers?? [8D][8D]

Those baby's might just be getting painted today ~ !

And your car ROCKS dude......I love it, really I do. I think you've done awesome with it.
Awesome, post pics when u got them on i want to see what they'll look like

thks, Your car rocks too!!
well for a girls car[8D]

Quick Reply: Just took out the stang