Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BMC St. Patricks Day Cruise Videos

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 06:29 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

Default BMC St. Patricks Day Cruise Videos

First off I want to say that if it were not for this forum i would not have been able to makeany of this. I have been posting here for a while even before i got my ride, and i would like to say that i have been madeto feel very at home here by the admins and the members. So in a sense these videos are for you all on the forums to enjoy, (especially our friends back east in the snow and cold),

on saturday there were three mustang events. i had planned to attend all three but by the end of the day there was no time left and i was out of memory cards and batteries. So as a result i made a three part video of the whole cruise. I have done my best to take anyone who watches these videos on a full day of mustangs and driving within three ten minute or so shorts.

Although there are three videos this is only my second attempt at making videos with my new computer. it should be noted that i was an electronic media (broadcasting) major in college and that even though i went to school for such things, i am still new to the new ways of editing and like it. I had to learn to edit linearly and cut film etc.......so for me with todays tools this was still an amitious project

please be kind in your comments, and if possible a rating on the videos on you tube would be awesome.

a special thanks has to go out to the BMC for putting on the event

mellowyellow and the gang at mustang forums for meeting up in wadsworth (i cant wait to do it again...keep me inthe loop)

and my gal for filming while i drove.

I have plans to add some of my stand up to my videos on you tube, when i get a good recording, i am currently working on a piece with my cat as the subject, and yes i do plan to make more mustang videos......

with that being said, i had a great time, met some really cool people, saw some beautiful scenery, had a great drive, and saw many many awesome mustangs,

i cant wait till my next cruise and or car show........i look forward to making more of these......

the videos can be found through the following links.

http://www.phunnyguy.com/phunnyguy_m...ain_index.html

Click on the link that says watch phunnyguy, this is where i put videos of me or ones i made.

http://www.phunnyguy.com/phunnyguy_m.../my_videos.htm

Click on the link that says watch phunnyguys videos

or you can go directly to you tube

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-8wENtUWP8

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MpIDonSHIg

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV45NmVYiwQ

I am working on making them into a DVD if anyone is intrested....the dvd wil be of higher quality with a menu etc.....pm me if intrested or you can contact me through the contact page on http://www.phunnyguy.com

Enjoy!
Old 03-18-2008, 06:52 PM
americaniron
5th Gear Member

Default RE: BMC St. Patricks Day Cruise Videos

Very entertaining, thanks to all.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

wow great video thanks! didn't get to go on the cruise portion. i set up at brewbakers. at least i have some idea of how it went now! another successful BMC event woot!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:05 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Hott stuff!!
BMC!!!!! Baby!!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:32 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ghettobooty

wow great video thanks! didn't get to go on the cruise portion. i set up at brewbakers. at least i have some idea of how it went now! another successful BMC event woot!
THANK YOU

im sorry you didnt get to go on the drive...... so i guess this vids for you.....

you did and the others from the bmc did an excellent job on this event.....

i really hope the video takes the viewer on a short version of the day, you have no idea how hard it was to pick footage to use, you tube only has a 10 minute video limit, so in a sense its good because it challenges me as an artist to take a whole day and make it within ten minute portions, that keep the viewer watching each video....music was also key, in that mosto f the driving stuff has wind or my radio in the background.....i plan to play host on my next video....im really glad you liked it.....
Old 03-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Kara
4th Gear Member

COOL VIDEO'S!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Old 03-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Shredder
2nd Gear Member

lookin good Dan.. kick *** job!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:59 PM
blackS197
4th Gear Member

Very nice video! Got a shot of me leaving the pub. Im a star now.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Good job man! I need to learn how to cut and edit videos here real soon. Bought a new video cam this winter, and cruise days coming real soon!

Quick Reply: BMC St. Patricks Day Cruise Videos