Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CERVINI'S SIDE EXHAUST OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 01:20 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Default RE: CERVINI'S SIDE EXHAUST OWNERS

And a beautiful *** end it is! The car I mean................. .....J
Old 03-29-2008, 01:28 AM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Thank you....I think I did ok~!
Old 03-29-2008, 03:38 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

You did awesome! When you get those new rims? R they on yet? Did I miss the thread? Later J
Old 04-01-2008, 07:16 PM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

The side exhaust on the 'verts is a TAD loud.. I'm actually considering replacing the mufflers with something different, but I'm gonna give it a while. Don't wanna make a knee-jerk reaction to it.

But yes, I set off car alarms, get all sorts of looks, and it looks BAD ***.

+1 to the tire smoke blowing sideways..
Old 04-01-2008, 09:50 PM
AK43
1st Gear Member

Two Questions: Help!, Please for my Bone stock 2008 Black Gt Premium 5 speed
I have a question I'm hoping that someone here can answer. I thought about Cervinis side exhaust but I was wondering if i would have any issues putting them on a stock 2008 GT premium 5 speed. I read where someone put them on his stock car and he said that he lost his throttle responce or had a hesitation when putting the gas pedal to the floor.

#2-Question:Where can I buy a rear valance simuliar to cervinis(C-300 to C-500)that will accept the dual exhaust coming out the rear and still widen the body behind the rear wheel if i don't go with the side exhaust?
Old 04-02-2008, 12:11 AM
allj
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AK43

I have a question I'm hoping that someone here can answer. I thought about Cervinis side exhaust but I was wondering ifI would have any issues putting them on a stock 2008 GT premium 5 speed. I read where someone put them on his stock car and he said that he lost his throttle responce or had a hesitation when putting the gas pedal to the floor.

#2-Question:Where can I buy a rear valance simuliar to cervinis(C-300 to C-500)that will accept the dual exhaust coming out the rear and still widen the body behind the rear wheel if i don't go with the side exhaust?
Hey guys sorry I have been away for awhile. And no I don't mean prision. I have the kit and have the pro lowering kit. Asthe peeps above saidyou just have to careful and pay attention. Will you hit something at some pointprobably.

The sound. It is what a muscule car should sound like IMO. The first time you hit WOT you will crap yourself. I also have hi flow cats and JBA shortie headers which add some tone and volume.

Now for the questions above. #1 I guess it could be possible but I really doubt it. I would guesssomething else is causing the issue or it is just the normal stock trottle lag.

#2 I would look at the CDC kits.The rear has a very simular look IMO.

cheers.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:17 PM
AK43
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: allj

ORIGINAL: AK43

I have a question I'm hoping that someone here can answer. I thought about Cervinis side exhaust but I was wondering if i would have any issues putting them on a stock 2008 GT premium 5 speed. I read where someone put them on his stock car and he said that he lost his throttle responce or had a hesitation when putting the gas pedal to the floor.

Hey guys sorry I have been away for awhile. And now I don't mean prision. I have the kit and have the pro lowering kit. Asthe peeps above saidyou just have to careful and pay attention. Will you hit something at some pointprobably.

The sound. It is what a muscule car should sound like IMO. The first time you hit WOT you will crap yourself. I also have hi flow cats and JBA shortie headers which add some tone and volume.

Now for the questions above. #1 I guess it could be possible but I really doubt it. I would guesssomething else is causing the issue or it is just the normal stock trottle lag.

#2 I would look at the CDC kits.The rear has a very simular look IMO.

cheers.
REPLY: Thanks for the advice on the exhaust and the body kits. Your car looks awesome!
Old 04-02-2008, 02:32 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Ummmmm......OP needs to get a new avatar.....J/K Everything mygt500 has said is dead on. You do have to be somewhat careful. The only times I have bumped have been with really agressive speed bumps and one time a hidden sharp dip in the road going at a pretty good
clip [8D]
Old 04-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

What exhaust does Cervini use?
Old 04-02-2008, 08:24 PM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

I called them and tried to ask that question, and I was told "The mufflers are custom-made for us by a company in China"...

Quick Reply: CERVINI'S SIDE EXHAUST OWNERS