Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

brenspeed stg. 3 installed

Old 03-30-2008, 12:07 PM
phatphil
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: brenspeed stg. 3 installed

Hang in there Dan, set yourself up a secret fund, look at what bad habit you can do away with that will save you some dough. ( Not the Mustang). 300.00 a monthwill get you real close by this time next year along with a good tax return. Oh and speaking of customer service, Brenspeed is a company that has made itself on customer service. I drive 8 to 9 hrs. one way to have them work on my car, and I always come back with a big smile on my face. If I lived closer I'd be trying to get a job with them, just a bunch of young guys having a great time making our cars faster.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:26 PM
flolo
1st Gear Member

Default RE: brenspeed stg. 3 installed

Also, (just so people know how much they really go out of there way) when we found the fuel pump was pegging, brent recomended the boost a pump and dave installed it forFREE! I too drove bout 9 hours(from minneapolis) and on the way back the cable came loose from the alternator causing the battery to drain. just then dave called to follow up on everything and i let him know the problem. long story (very)short I had to do a little wrenching in at walmart parking lot, he was on the phone with me the whole time with his car torn appart so he could see the same thing i was seeing. Turns out saleen changed the method in which to re wire the batt. to the alt. and mine was the first car to be wired this way(not daves fault) after getting her up n runnin he called saleen and had them change the instructions back to the previous way. I had to cut the red schroud away from the alternator to make the repair. He is now sending me a new alternator just because i had to cut the schroud away, and reimbersing me for all the tools i had to purchase to make the repair. With out a doubt the best purchasing experience i've ever had....