Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cruizin Concepts order problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:27 PM
inyadreems
2nd Gear Member

Default Cruizin Concepts order problem

Well I ordered the new 2005+ SSS exhaust from Cruizin Concepts but received a Topline Bullit wheel installation kit instead. Very unhappy at this point, will call tomorrow to complain and probably stop payement. Has anyone had problems with them in the past?
Old 04-10-2008, 08:56 PM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Cruizin Concepts order problem

they will make it right, i had an issue with a lug kit they sent me and they took care of the problem. just dont freak out yet...LOL
Old 04-10-2008, 08:59 PM
boochy
CSMG Moderator

Mistakes happen. Give them a call tomorrow and be level headed about it. One of their employees posts here from time to time and seems like a nice guy.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:12 PM
AtHomeTech

I sent two emails to get quotes on wheels and a scoop. Never got a response.. Looks like this company doesn't have thier @#$@ together.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:17 PM
rad_rob
3rd Gear Member

^haha...you 2 are the ONLY ones I have heard complain about them.

If you have questions, just call, its WAY faster and easier. Emails dont always get responded to right away...sometimes it takes awhile. Not to mention I cant count how many emails have gone to my spam box at work due to the filter. Just call.

If I were you, just call them tomorrow and explain what happened, I guarantee you if youre real cool about it, theyll be much more willing to help and easier to deal with, maybe even might get some free stuff for your hassle. I know sometimes when we make mistakes Ill send out some shirts and hats for their troubles. Just dont call up demanding things..that will get nothing done.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:22 PM
AtHomeTech

ORIGINAL: xROBxCOREx

^haha...you 2 are the ONLY ones I have heard complain about them.

If you have questions, just call, its WAY faster and easier. Emails dont always get responded to right away...sometimes it takes awhile. Not to mention I cant count how many emails have gone to my spam box at work due to the filter. Just call.

If I were you, just call them tomorrow and explain what happened, I guarantee you if youre real cool about it, theyll be much more willing to help and easier to deal with, maybe even might get some free stuff for your hassle. I know sometimes when we make mistakes Ill send out some shirts and hats for their troubles. Just dont call up demanding things..that will get nothing done.
A business in sales losing sales leads to a spam filter CMON!??! No sweat off my back, I just bought somewhere else. Like I said, just sounds like they dont have it together.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:33 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

its what seperates a good company from a great company. I havent heard any bad reviews from them, but there's always time for a first