Can anyone find this hood??? - Page 2 - MustangForums.com



2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #11  
S197steve
4th Gear Member
 
S197steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 1,490
Default RE: Can anyone find this hood???

Quote:
ORIGINAL: flolo

The cs6 hood is friggen sweet! Not sure where to get one though. if a supercharger fits under that thing, i'd scoop one up.
Just get a centri supercharger... like the Paxton Novi, should fit no problem.
S197steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #12  
exx1976
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location:
Posts: 2,033
Default RE: Can anyone find this hood???

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Steve O Chap

Quote:
ORIGINAL: flolo

The cs6 hood is friggen sweet! Not sure where to get one though. if a supercharger fits under that thing, i'd scoop one up.
Just get a centri supercharger... like the Paxton Novi, should fit no problem.
Yeah, that's brilliant, all except for the hundreds or thousands of us that already have twin screws..
exx1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #13  
Ortoch
4th Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Posts: 1,019
Default RE: Can anyone find this hood???

Quote:
ORIGINAL: exx1976

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Steve O Chap

Quote:
ORIGINAL: flolo

The cs6 hood is friggen sweet! Not sure where to get one though. if a supercharger fits under that thing, i'd scoop one up.
Just get a centri supercharger... like the Paxton Novi, should fit no problem.
Yeah, that's brilliant, all except for the hundreds or thousands of us that already have twin screws..
did I hear someone say twin turbo????
Ortoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #14  
S197steve
4th Gear Member
 
S197steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 1,490
Default RE: Can anyone find this hood???

Quote:
ORIGINAL: exx1976

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Steve O Chap

Quote:
ORIGINAL: flolo

The cs6 hood is friggen sweet! Not sure where to get one though. if a supercharger fits under that thing, i'd scoop one up.
Just get a centri supercharger... like the Paxton Novi, should fit no problem.
Yeah, that's brilliant, all except for the hundreds or thousands of us that already have twin screws..
It's not my fault you didn't plan ahead...
S197steve is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Hood Pins JimC 2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section 6 11-18-2015 01:34 PM
Car died while driving... StalkerGT 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang 13 09-25-2015 02:41 PM
WTB 05-09 Stock Black Hood dunebuggydude11 Want To Buy Ads 0 09-13-2015 03:03 PM
New Hood Pins JimC 2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section 0 09-10-2015 07:23 PM
2003 mach stereo has low volume iamgobono General Tech 0 09-03-2015 12:37 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 PM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.