Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOMBSTANG's car is coming along...* PICS *

Old 05-03-2008, 05:13 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Default RE: TOMBSTANG's car is coming along.

Ya I am definitly looking forward to it also. got to love mustangs and how they bring people together. Its going to be sick, Hopefully we can find a nice low key spot in our journeys to do some burn outs and get real loud and obnoxious with the cars[8D]
Old 05-03-2008, 06:41 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

ORIGINAL: mygt500

TOMB the car looks great and Pascal the hood turned out amazing! Great pics and I still love that hood and want it! Cervinis discontinued the hood that I was going to get so I may stay with my first choice and go with Trufiber. It is such a mean looking hood I think it would look great with the stripes and other aftermarket parts on my car and the most important thing is again it is FUNCTIONAL! Again I will call you Pascal if I cannot find anyone here that will do it for less than $1000 ( I know without stripes) ....... J
J... Thanks for the compliment.
If you get me a hood that's not as bad, it won't be a Grand to bring it to decent shape.
I'm sure the sponsored guys get the best picked ones, so it's a lot smoother for them.
See if you can hook up with MELLOW, Scotte etc... Talk to Phil at Trufiber and see if he can pick a good one for you.

I would love to help you but if your hood is just another one of those I got so far, + the shipping to me and back... It's gonna be way too expensive I'm afraid.
Not to mention the paranoia to ship back a painted hood without damaging it[&:].

Get a good one, even if you have to wait a little.

Call me if you need...
Old 05-03-2008, 06:59 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pascal

ORIGINAL: mygt500

TOMB the car looks great and Pascal the hood turned out amazing! Great pics and I still love that hood and want it! Cervinis discontinued the hood that I was going to get so I may stay with my first choice and go with Trufiber. It is such a mean looking hood I think it would look great with the stripes and other aftermarket parts on my car and the most important thing is again it is FUNCTIONAL! Again I will call you Pascal if I cannot find anyone here that will do it for less than $1000 ( I know without stripes) ....... J
J... Thanks for the compliment.
If you get me a hood that's not as bad, it won't be a Grand to bring it to decent shape.
I'm sure the sponsored guys get the best picked ones, so it's a lot smoother for them.
See if you can hook up with MELLOW, Scotte etc... Talk to Phil at Trufiber and see if he can pick a good one for you.

I would love to help you but if your hood is just another one of those I got so far, + the shipping to me and back... It's gonna be way too expensive I'm afraid.
Not to mention the paranoia to ship back a painted hood without damaging it[&:].

Get a good one, even if you have to wait a little.

Call me if you need...
Phil is from fasttoys and is in canada, unless there is another phil but the one blackout dealt with was phil from fasttoys
Old 05-03-2008, 07:10 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Oh right Mike.
Got it mixed up[8D].

It's been a long day for me...
You 'all excuse me tonight, my back is killing me after all this moving.
I'm ready for the Jacuzzi.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:00 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TOMBSTANG

Heres a few more pics. I have to install the lower grille still and I am going to get the black cdc grille to go up top and I have to figure out a way to get the frille that is inside the hood black also I hate the silver look to it when everything else on the car is black.... Yes I know I need rims they are coming soon. 20 black giovanna's. I have sportline springs to but they are not going on untill I get the rims and d-specs. I also have the shr louvers that are going in this week, I took my windows out last night and it was actually pretty easy with the tool from shr. Took me about a hour. I drove around today with out any 1/4 windows with my 130 rott lennox stuffing his nose out since his head wouldnt fit. funny ****....

All pics were taken at about 1 am.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:45 AM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

Yeah that's right, I am reviving an old thread. But I must say that I wish I were closer to Florida, as I would absolutely love to get together with you guys, because I seen3 or4 amazing and absolutely stunning Mustangs on these 6 pages. [sm=hail.gif]
Old 06-10-2008, 04:18 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

You have a bad@ss ride as well...
Also folks in SoCal are pretty active and they have great scenery for cruises.
As we get into the summer, FL becomes a pain to be outside.[8D]
Best time for us is the 3 other seasons.