Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

shelby snake steering wheel????

Old 04-27-2008, 06:33 PM
airforceus
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: shelby snake steering wheel????

If the GT500 is not a cobra then why are there several cobra emblems on the sides, front, back, and seats?
Old 04-27-2008, 06:41 PM
CroDalmatinac
4th Gear Member

IDK bout your dealer but at mine, the invoice said on the cars all said 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby SVT GT500.

So...um...yea.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

dont hate on the clones!
Old 04-27-2008, 06:43 PM
bmk
2nd Gear Member

i believe they do sell the gt500 steering wheel.. you can get it at the dealership for around $55k.. its part of a package deal thing
Old 04-27-2008, 06:58 PM
08Eleanor
2nd Gear Member

I do not get the constant bickering on these forums over "posing". Every single thread that has anything even remotely related to someone with a mustang putting cobra emblems on it turns into this huge argument over whether or not its "cool" to have cobra emblems.

I have a cobra faux gas cap on the back of my car (not the GT500 one, just the cobra) and I think it looks great, (I even got complements on the emblem itself). I did not put them anywhere else as I do not have a supercharger and I couldn't hang with a GT500, but when I do get one, those cobra badges are going on there. I don't really care whether or not the car is truly a Shelby (all it is is a name), it is a Shelby to me and that is all that matters. Hell, even the 12 "Eleanors" from Gone in 60 Seconds were just '67 Mustang fastbacks made to look like a Shelby...
Old 04-27-2008, 08:11 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 08Eleanor

I do not get the constant bickering on these forums over "posing". Every single thread that has anything even remotely related to someone with a mustang putting cobra emblems on it turns into this huge argument over whether or not its "cool" to have cobra emblems.

I have a cobra faux gas cap on the back of my car (not the GT500 one, just the cobra) and I think it looks great, (I even got complements on the emblem itself). I did not put them anywhere else as I do not have a supercharger and I couldn't hang with a GT500, but when I do get one, those cobra badges are going on there. I don't really care whether or not the car is truly a Shelby (all it is is a name), it is a Shelby to me and that is all that matters. Hell, even the 12 "Eleanors" from Gone in 60 Seconds were just '67 Mustang fastbacks made to look like a Shelby...

+1...And at the end of the day no one on here makes payments on anyone else's car so since your putting the money out forthe cardo whatever you want with it
Old 04-27-2008, 08:14 PM
ThumperMX113
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: simplexdesign

ORIGINAL: 08Eleanor

+1...And at the end of the day no one on here makes payments on anyone else's car so since your putting the money out forthe cardo whatever you want with it
I think there is an echo in here.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:16 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

I just love it when little johnny races a fake gt500 and goes home and tells daddy he beat a gt500 then his dad says "son, dont fool yourself... that was a FOBRA."
Old 04-27-2008, 09:18 PM
1morepart
4th Gear Member

does it really matter what he wants to do to his GT? put whatever you want..it's your ride........all this "poser" shi% is ridiculous......he just asked a "how to question", and everyone wants to gang bang him(especially the one that trying something different would be queer)......IMO, do whatever floats your boat....i have a gt and it says GT, but calling you a poser b/c of a steering wheel "cap" is a little crazy,IMOalways try something different or you are like everyone else !