Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For those of you with Steeda Underdrive Pulleys...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 01:45 PM
SlideWRX
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: For those of you with Steeda Underdrive Pulleys...

I can't find anywhere on the steeda site expounding on the visual beauty of thier pulley; it's all about the power.

Tell ya what, throw some pics up and maybe we can help fix the issue. Otherwise put a stocker back on while you powder coat it to match the car.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:43 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

One of my shops just told me they're going to replace it for me (no charge). It's sad that Steeda didn't take care of this issue themselves.

Steeda's parts are hit or miss - it's either they're exceptional or totally crap. I hope you guys get the exceptional parts and don't have to deal with the crap ones. Take care and thanks for the advice!
Old 06-27-2008, 04:14 PM
2005 white s197
1st Gear Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

ORIGINAL: 2005 white s197

ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

It doesnt make sense though - why wouldnt they replace it? Its not like Imfibbing and just pissed on it causing it to discoloer. Where's the *ucking customer service?!?

Why should someone have to worry if they discolor or not???
You need to get a life........slamming STEEDA for paint is REALLY low life, did you purchase for performance of paint quality ?
Really, who looks at engine part paint (other than you) ? Mind you the visual aspects of the engine are impotant, but everything will sooner or later start to appear older. Steeda is a good company that supports our hobby (making money off you or not) so be kind and work your issues through their customer dept. and not air your issues with them over the net. With the type of cussing I see in your letter here, I wouldn't be surprised if thats how you spoke with them, and if you did I would have told you the same thing.
Actually, before you open you mouth - know the details. I emailed them 5 times and have the records to prove it. When I called - HE WAS THE ONE WITH THE ATTITUDE, NOT ME. Why would I call with an attitude if I know (since I'm smart - unlike you) that it will get me nowhere and quickly.

Your car can look like a piece of sh*t if you like sub-par quality but DO NOT tell me how things should look on my ride. If you don't like my b*tching then skip this thread and don't respond. I'm sure other people will like to know that this MIGHT occur to them as well. The people who know me (and plenty of them are on this board) know that I never talk sh*t about anything unless I have the right to.

So take your newbie *ss and take a hike!

I did the math.....................97.6% of allresponses to your (little boy issue) were in favor of Steeda. Now you have thegall to allow some shop to replace your itty bitty paint mark. WOW...........and I would bet a new Shelby your a Democrate to boot !!! How sadyou have become, just maybe, maybe you can take your high school (I'm assuming this because the way you write and speak) attitude and grow up some???