Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Right turn signal is MUCH faster than the left???

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 11:12 AM
BigNasty06
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Right turn signal is MUCH faster than the left???

Thanks Mellow... I already know I'm an idiot on the simple stuff on the cars.

I'd rather work on a nice mod than sill tail light or headlights.

I had a Durango that I had to REMOVE THE BATTERY to change a headlight!

And I honestly didn't think the manual would tell me HOW to change it, even though it might tell me what it meant. So either way, I would have posted something here.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:27 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigNasty06

Thanks Mellow... I already know I'm an idiot on the simple stuff on the cars.
Maybe I misunderstood, but Im not calling you an idiot. Just wondering why people spend so much time trying to makeforum memberswho have questions, feel like an idiot for asking them, rather than just answering the question.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:30 PM
sailing220
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SumterBoy

Had the same problem, couldn't find a replacement bulb anywhere (autozone, napa, & advanced auto parts). Went to the dealer they gave me one for free. So it worked out.
I got mine at NAPA.....
Old 06-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Leoleo
3rd Gear Member

BigNasty06, I'm calling you an Idiot. The manual not only tells you what the faster blinking means, it also tells you have to change ALL the bulbs. And BTW, YES some cars/trucks need to have the battery removed to change a headlight. Try to do it without removing it and it will take you SO much longer. There is a REASON cars come with owner's manuals. Also they have indexs so you can look up stuff and go right to it.

BTW, no I'm a guy, just older and wiser then you.What are you in you 20's?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:38 PM
BigNasty06
2nd Gear Member

TY sir... Guess I'll try to swap firt then start hunting one down. Althought the dealer is literally around the corner from my office. [:@]
Old 06-26-2008, 12:41 PM
BigNasty06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Leoleo

BigNasty06, I'm call you an Idiot. The manual not tells you what the faster blinking means, it also tells you have to change ALL the bulbs. And BWT, YES some cars/trucks need to have the battery removed to change a headlight. Try to do it without and it will take you SO much longer. There is a REASON cars come with onwer's manuals. Also they have indexs so you can look up stuff and go right to it.

No, I'm a 40 year old guy who until I bought a 2001 GTP to add mod after mod to, did two things on a car myself. Changed the thermostat and fuel pump on a '72 Colt Wagon.

So I certainly have less experience maintaining cars than most.

I call myself an idiot when it comes to cars. I admit it.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Leoleo
3rd Gear Member

Damn, man read the manual on your $26,000 plus car!!!!! Cost of car, plus interest on car loan/lease w/e. With that kind of money, only makes sence.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
boochy
CSMG Moderator

BigNasty06, I'm calling you an Idiot. The manual not only tells you what the faster blinking means, it also tells you have to change ALL the bulbs. And BTW, YES some cars/trucks need to have the battery removed to change a headlight. Try to do it without removing it and it will take you SO much longer. There is a REASON cars come with owner's manuals. Also they have indexs so you can look up stuff and go right to it.

Way to contribute to the thread Leo. Not only do you call him an idiot(which is ironic), but you posted the worst constructed post of the day. Maybe you should spend less time putting people down on the internet, and invest that time in an English book.

And +1 Mellow. Instead of telling him to RTFM, take that same 1-2 minutes and just tell him the answer.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:47 PM
rogan01
3rd Gear Member

Lighten up dude. Havin' a bad day or just being an ahole?

Damn, man read the manual on your $26,000 plus car!!!!! Cost of car, plus interest on car loan/lease w/e. With that kind of money, only makes sence.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Leoleo
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boochy
Way to contribute to the thread Leo. Not only do you call him an idiot(which is ironic), but you posted the worst constructed post of the day. Maybe you should spend less time putting people down on the internet, and invest that time in an English book.

And +1 Mellow. Instead of telling him to RTFM, take that same 1-2 minutes and just tell him the answer.
BECAUSEthis is a ridiculous question. IT is covered in the owner’s manual. This should be under the basic understanding of how your car works. This isn't a question on gears, or CAI, or tune, S/C, ect. This is a LIGHT BLUB!!!!!!

If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, TEACH him to fish, you feed him for life. Why he should read his manual.

Quick Reply: Right turn signal is MUCH faster than the left???