Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

California edition?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 03:30 PM
KandyMan
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: California edition?

DEALER RICE
Old 05-03-2005, 09:19 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

I thinks some people are jelous .. california rules.. the rest of the country sux.. were special..na na na [sm=happy046.gif]
Old 05-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Perilous
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

I thinks some people are jelous .. california rules.. the rest of the country sux.. were special..na na na [sm=happy046.gif]
So special that you guys get to pay higher gas prices and deal with higher emission standards?
Old 05-03-2005, 10:18 PM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

Yes, but we also have higher levels of hot babes dressing for the heat.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:57 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

ummm... that because we care about the enviorment ....[sm=boosign.gif]
Old 05-03-2005, 11:08 PM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 04-05-2007, 10:14 PM
skurfmastur

i was on a lot last month looking at the mustang "heat" editions that most of you all dont seem to know about either and this california edition was brought up by the sales man. I forget what he said about them though and for some reason i want to say that there may have been a few on the lot. Im going tomorrow to possibly by my first mustang...unfortunately i dont have the scrap to buy a GT, but the Heat V6 is pretty hot in my opinion, but ill ask again what he knows about the Ca Edition mustang
Old 04-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Pantera72
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: skurfmastur

i was on a lot last month looking at the mustang "heat" editions that most of you all dont seem to know about either and this california edition was brought up by the sales man. I forget what he said about them though and for some reason i want to say that there may have been a few on the lot. Im going tomorrow to possibly by my first mustang...unfortunately i dont have the scrap to buy a GT, but the Heat V6 is pretty hot in my opinion, but ill ask again what he knows about the Ca Edition mustang
You probably didn't notice, but that post was from over 2yrs ago. Information is a little more prevalent nowadays. The California Mustang is simply a GT mustang with different styled front and rear bumpers. It also says "California Special" on the rear emblem, around where the rear GT badge is. I think the heat editions you're talking about might be the Oklahoma specialized stangs, i'm not sure what makes them different from the GT's though.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:33 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tik_Tok

"California Edition"?

Might be a mustang with a 4-banger to comply with all those emissions laws you guys have down there [sm=roll.gif]
Don't hate[&:]. We do pay for all the welfare mommas inthe poor states(won't name them as not to offend anyone) with our tax dollars(30+ millionpeople). Besides, being able to drive our cars 365 days(should one choose) a yearwill have an effect on the environment(hence the tough smog laws). Don't laugh though, I hear Washington wants to implement standard emission laws based on CA smog rules..........Hey, I want to get a welfare momma of my own(since I've probably paid for a few of her kids by now[8D])
Old 04-05-2007, 10:42 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

The California Special is a V8 and the California Edition is a redfire only and 500 made and is a V6

Quick Reply: California edition?