Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new tint w/ pics!

Old 07-08-2008, 07:55 AM
firstb

Default RE: new tint w/ pics!

Hey I bought my clear cornersoff eBay I paid like 55 bucks for them and I have no problems yet. I even went down to the car wash and sprayed each one for 2 min just to see if they would leak, and nothing. That is a good spot to check out but don't get the cheap ones for like 20 bucks I am sure they won't last. Once you get them it takes about 15min to change them out.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Vertigo
3rd Gear Member

cant go wron with 5%. Car looks good.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:33 PM
funtimesalways
3rd Gear Member

does anyone have closeup pics of the clear corners? and i was a little disappointed when i seen the tinted light covers where "offroad use only" and dont turn signals in the front need to be amber by law?
Old 07-08-2008, 09:44 PM
GOT OATZ
2nd Gear Member

Car looks great. Nice tint job.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:32 PM
lrgnation
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: funtimesalways

does anyone have closeup pics of the clear corners? and i was a little disappointed when i seen the tinted light covers where "offroad use only" and dont turn signals in the front need to be amber by law?
I wasn't talking about the headlight black out covers at all or the blackout covers in general. I spray tinted mine with vht nightshades and a clear coat. If you were to get your mirrors done have the same place that did your mirrors do the tail lights. They look killer tinted darker with the reverse light left how it is.

I don't know the best place to get the clear corner lights but you can have the clear lense and they make stealth bulbs that appear to be clear but when they are turned on they are amber.

Try posting a new thread asking where to get the clear corners, stealth bulbs.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:45 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Tint look great and check with stangmods (sponsor) and mention the forum (should get a discount) and they should have the clear markers!
here is a link http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-Cle...ge-p/00731.htm

i found the light tint, for front and back on mossmustang.com looks like a decent deal. i didnt know it was a peal on application, wonder how that will hold up in car washes? i still cannot locate the marker light clear lens anywhere. plz help
Old 07-09-2008, 06:24 AM
nite
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BeachBlv

i love the car the rest is absolutely perfect the only thing that kills me is the lack of a spoiler Shelby GT's have. A GT500 spoiler would be the cherry on the Sunday. It would complete the look for me.
[:'(]LOL! The spoiler delete isone of thethings thatmakes thecar stand out as a SGT, and it really makes fora clean look.Ifthe guywanted a GT500, I'm sure he would have bought one (same here).

Tint looks great, btw!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:57 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mygt500

Tint look great and check with stangmods (sponsor) and mention the forum (should get a discount) and they should have the clear markers!
here is a link http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-Cle...ge-p/00731.htm

i found the light tint, for front and back on mossmustang.com looks like a decent deal. i didnt know it was a peal on application, wonder how that will hold up in car washes? i still cannot locate the marker light clear lens anywhere. plz help
Hey J, how hard are those to install?
Anyone know if the smoked or clear look better on Torch Red?
Old 07-09-2008, 11:04 AM
funtimesalways
3rd Gear Member

thank you mygt500. i saved that link as favorite for next paycheck. looks like a decent deal. now i jus have to figure out where to get the lens+bulb for the rear side markers. thanks again for everyones help. one last thing too, i have seen mirror covers, prepanted, in a catalog somewhere, but i cannot find it now or think of where i seen them.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:10 AM
funtimesalways
3rd Gear Member

ok, nevermind on part of that. stangmods has the rear clear lens plus the red bulb for under 40$ cant go wrong.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new tint w/ pics!