Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does everyone in the neighborhood come and talk to you when you wash your car?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Mr.Bape
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does everyone in the neighborhood come and talk to you when you wash your car?

ive gotten the same as well, although one sticks out in general and is a constant pest lol. he's always egging me to join his car club
Old 07-11-2008, 02:32 PM
SikO7GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Does everyone in the neighborhood come and talk to you when you wash your car?

Mostly kids on their bikes saying WHOA nice ride dude!!!
Other than that the older non car guys and ladies just ask "your washing it again"???
HAHA......HATERS!!!! But i know they like it just wont admit it
Old 07-11-2008, 02:38 PM
forensicsteve
4th Gear Member

Car is either hidden in the garage, on the back of a trailer, or being worked on. In fact we're off to the track in a couple of hours...Nobody down my street could care less really. Some smile and act a little curious but that's aboutit.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:39 PM
logicbombx
2nd Gear Member

I did have one guy stop his car and hand me a card for a mustang club.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Rat GT
2nd Gear Member

Unless you can prevent the suds from entering the sewer system, washing cars on the street or in driveways is against the law here. The only placeswhere we canwash cars are the high pressure coin operatedwashes or the touchless ones at gas stations. Yeah, it sucks.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

The ONLY one I care about stopping by is the Hottie down the street, she walked by one time and stopped to help wipe down my car. The rest of the people that have stopped by are just a blur!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:00 PM
VerginaStang
3rd Gear Member

This actually happened to me yesterday! Its really annoying, especially when its sunny out, and u shouldnt really be washing the car, but want to get it done quick. They always want to talk to you when you're washing the car with the hose, so you have to stop spraying to hear what they're saying. Its just general BS too, not much about the car from most except the "you're washing it AGAIN!!!". most people who pass and arent neighbors, will usually comment on how great it looks. Some will even tell me what wax to use and how to do it (which I never listen to anyway, bc what are the odds they're waxing a black car?).
Old 07-11-2008, 03:03 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Lifter583

The ONLY one I care about stopping by is the Hottie down the street, she walked by one time and stopped to help wipe down my car. The rest of the people that have stopped by are just a blur!
She helped just so you would take her for a ride. So, what happened?
Old 07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
smokestang
3rd Gear Member

My neighbors always try to talk to me when im washing or waxing the car! its really annoying when im trying to work the PC and cant afford to just stop and chat. most of the time i get compliments and the usual "you can buff my car next" BS which is all good, but some say stupid things, like your gonna ruin your paint waxing that much or your always cleaning your car! ( uh, duh...its black dumbass) most dont get it cause they only wash their cars when theyre really disgusting dirty, and none have stangs( oh well...we all cant be perfect..LOL)
Old 07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
antipeterleague
3rd Gear Member

only my right-next-door neighbour. other people just look.

Quick Reply: Does everyone in the neighborhood come and talk to you when you wash your car?